• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Well, the thing is I think one has 72 pins and the other has 60 pins...I forget which has which, though. Probably NES that has 72 pins, NES cartridges are humongously wide while Famicom cartridges look closer to Sega Genesis cart size...

*drool*

*double drool*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Not just Gaiden, but Gaiden with the box and instructions O_O;

I wish I had $30 or so to spend right now, I haven't bought anything Fire Emblem off ebay in a long time. All I have is a holographic 3-D standee from FE8 and a Japanese FE7 calendar, as well as a FE7 promo CD ._.; FE memorabilia is hard to find...I've had a couple of chances to get the Seisen no Keifu artbook, but I didn't for some reason...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hmm...I can't really remember how much the artbook was...I think it was $40-$50; seemed like a steal, but I have to use my sister's credit card on ebay and she's usually very disapproving of a lot of the purchases I make.

What I really want is the FE8 artbook if they made one. Their official art is somewhat rare on the internet. You rarely see anything beyond Eirika, Ephraim, Tethys, Myrrh, or Amelia...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've looked at FEPlanet...I've just pretty much come to the conclusion that they didn't make many official art images for FE8. I've been searching a lot for Lute, Valter, Marisa, Lyon, and others, but to no avail.

Back