• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Years
    Experience is cut in half in Hard Mode. In FE9, you get half as much BEXP and your units take in double BEXP and promoted units get 4 times as much BEXP.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    dang, never realized how hard hard is. i think i've only played hard for FE7(and that's the earliest FE i've played). eliwood and hector and lyn. i might have done hard in FE8, ephraim's path...FE9 really scares me with that hardness. i had a little trouble with the beginning on normal. pheh, though right now i could beat the game with ike and 12 elixer uses.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    In fe7 hector tale in hard mode was extremly hard, I need days to beat one mission.

Fe8, is easier than the other ones, hard mode is like Hector's normal mode.

Fe9, as tha game says, a real challenge.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    fe8 was easy. they could've made it a bit harder, but not like fe7 hard. i think hector's is harder because eliwood doesn't get the pre-training from his starting chapters, which he REALLY REALLY needs. hector can manage a bit on his own.

Years
    Nah.. FE7's hard mode was nothing compared to FE5's maniac mode. And they took off the maniac mode in FE9. And replaced it with an easy mode..as if people here are dumb or something...

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    i guess they put easy there for those who never played FE before and decided to start with the GC one. or for noobs that don't know that swords have an advantage over axes....

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    does that crappy status affect the black knight's status? like i think he had max str and def, so would it go down to like 28 str and 28 def or something like that?

EDIT: anyone have any news on any up coming FE's?

Last edited:

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Nedrag Terces12 said:
    does that crappy status affect the black knight's status? like i think he had max str and def, so would it go down to like 28 str and 28 def or something like that?

EDIT: anyone have any news on any up coming FE's?

You know, I totaly forgot about this thread, lol.

I don't even know what you just said that question was weirdly worded.

I pretty sure there will be any new FE's in the U.S. soon.
    :(

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Like I've said before, I'd be glad to pay $50+ for any of the old FE games translated and ported to GBA...it's just Nintendo that's too lazy to do it.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    gosh mullet, forget about your OWN thread will you? :P

perhaps, chairman kaga, we'll be able to download the old ones(idk about translated) once the rev comes out?

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Nedrag Terces12 said:
    gosh mullet, forget about your OWN thread will you? :P

perhaps, chairman kaga, we'll be able to download the old ones(idk about translated) once the rev comes out?

So sue me I'm forgetful.

The Revolution will only be able to download games that have come out outside of Japan, that I am pretty sure of.
    :\

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Nedrag Terces12 said:

Like Mullet said, probably not. Unfortunately I think NoA is too lazy to translate them, especially if they're only available for download, which is probably only going to be used by a small percentage of Revolution owners, all six of them..., as I'm betting the same restrictions on downloading things will be similar to those that show what people can and can't use the DS's wi-fi feature. It just makes it inefficient cost-wise for them to do it, I suppose.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Like Mullet said, probably not. Unfortunately I think NoA is too lazy to translate them, especially if they're only available for download, which is probably only going to be used by a small percentage of Revolution owners, all six of them..., as I'm betting the same restrictions on downloading things will be similar to those that show what people can and can't use the DS's wi-fi feature. It just makes it inefficient cost-wise for them to do it, I suppose.
    o_o Blasphemy~

Anyways, I'm back you lucky people! ;D I was talking to one of my friends, and he was saying how much he wanted FE9 for Christmas ^_^

Fellow FE players X3;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Eh, if being an apostate to Nintendo means not setting myself up for failure, I'm all for it *shrug*

I loaned FE7 to someone for the first time and they hated it...said it was boring and tedious <_<;

Back