• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem! (Revived)

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    FE6 human he's one of the 3 Dragon Generals(well...was before i killed him XP)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    FE! YEAH! WOO-HOO! MAN OH MAN! AWESOME!
    ...I'm in, hehe.

Vaida? Eh, she looks like she got ran over by her own Wyvern, hehe.
    None of the Wyvern riders seem to have very approachable faces... except for Heath.

In his case, it's his hair, hehe.

Oh, and where do you get the ocean seal?
    I always forget...

Years
    Nabata dessert. In Eliwood's route, just keep going south of Eliwood's starting point until you reach the end of the map with your theif. It'll pick it up.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i dont like hidden items XD
    but i do like hidden shops =D

Dragon Master asks XD: How Did Idoun Become The Dark Dragon?
    Very good question...I shall now use a quote from translations archives from Sanctuary of Strategy: I will also use 1 from a translation from gamefaqs...
    Yahn: ...Many times, you humans relied on numbers to overwhelm us. To reverse the situation, we decided to use the divine dragons' powers to create battle dragons.
    Roy: Battle dragons... their only purpose is to fight?
    Yahn: Correct, but naturally, the divine dragons opposed this plan. When we were discussing how to harness the divine dragons' powers, they suddenly disappeared.
    Roy: Why?
    Yahn: Perhaps they did not want to be used. Although we don't know where they went, we fortunately captured a divine dragon.
    Roy: The demon dragon?
    Yahn: Yes, it was Idun, a divine dragon in whom the blood of the demon dragon courses. She seemed to depressed by the divine dragons' desertion. Different from you humans, depression is for us a fatal matter.
    Roy: It turns to hatred...
    Yahn: When we found her, she was still young, but she had all the powers necessary to create demon dragons. However, no matter how we commanded, she did not obey.
    Roy: So you removed her heart?
    Yahn: Yes. If we remove her heart, she will listen to the chief's command.
    Roy: I see...
    Yahn: This ends our discussion. If you want to know more, advance. Let me see your powers.

Gamefaqs translation by Firelizard:
    Jahn: "...No matter how much we fought, you humans just seemed to multiply endlessly. Eventually, we began to lose because of the humans' sheer number. Therefore, we created the Dark Dragon that would make War Dragons."
    Roy: "War Dragons... Dragons meant only for battle."
    Jahn: "That is correct. But the Divine Dragons did not agree with us. They said that that would be defying the laws of nature. As we were discussing how we could persuade the Divine Dragons to help us, they suddenly disappeared."
    Roy: "Why?"
    Jahn: "Most likely they left us to prevent us from taking advantage of them. We could not find the Divine Dragons, but fortunately, we were able to capture one."
    Roy: "And that became the Dark Dragon?"
    Jahn: "Right. And that Divine Dragon, Idoun, was to become the Dark Dragon. However, she felt hesitation in letting the Divine Dragons and us other Dragons going on to bad terms. Hesitation...such nonsense is for humans only. We Dragons have no need for it."
    Roy: "Then that hesitation worked against you..."
    Jahn: "The Divine Dragon we captured was still young, but we had no problem because it was good enough for our purpose. However, its heart was not with us. It would not follow our commands."
    Roy: "So you destroyed its heart..."
    Jahn: "Exactly. We destroyed its soul to make it follow our every command."
    Roy: "That's...terrible."
    Jahn: "That is enough for now. If you want to know more, then show me more of your power!"

Years
    Actually, they "destroyed" Idoun's soul. In doing so, she becomes a dark dragon. I believe Yan even reffered Idoun as an "it."

Fire Emblem! (Revived)

Fear the dark dragon. That Fire Dragon in FE7 is crap compared to this!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    true, at the beginning of the chapter, He states that the Dark Dragon was merely a tool to bring the dragons victory, NOT a leader

Years
    Yeah, he does. But the good thing is that you can restore Idoun back to a light dragon afterwards. By the way, what does Idoun look like when she was little, Digi? I think you see her young version when you pull the Sword of Seals.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    nah im pretty sure you only see her without her hood(Oni you've seen it before)
    Well well lookie here it seems i took a screen capture of Idoun when roy pulls the sword...*attatches*

O and BTW that pic of the dark dragon...i tell u where you go XP

Years
    Do you skip the dialouges? Because in the script, it says that when you pull the Sword of Seals, Hartmut's memory of little Idoun appears in front of you then dissappears.

Aww...Idoun's with Fa! XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    no...i needed timing just to get that pic cuz it stay for about half a second and then disappeared (it was annoying)
    o and the Fa and Idoun Pic is in the Sound test XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    (I'd hav to play the game all over again(saved over it -_-) and no that IS the pic(They got lazy and only put only 2 mugshots of Idoun(Hood and No-Hood)

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    w00t FE9's gonna rock!!! they better put a 3D dragon in FE8 or I sue XD

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    I wonder which girl is the best for Sain. I like using him on my team.

Back