• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fire Red and Leaf Green Release Date and Information

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
  • GREATEST KYOGRE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *licks screen where the pic is* 10/10 on sig rating!!!

neways..... Leaf-Green ain't gonna be change to water blue so i can confirm that... but stinky NoA mite wanna change it at the last second or something......

Aj1

Virgin Killer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 25, 2005
    yo..this is cool finally all that we have been waiting for the release of Fire Red and Leaf green ..well i am not going to delay any more ...

IT will be released on Sept. 9th 2004

...well for info. check out my site.. pm me for the link

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    sweet. can't wait til fr/lg is out. hmmm...i think i'll get lg

PokemonChampion

Natedogg
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 26, 2004
    I also heard that the name might not be leaf green since we never had a green version so they might make it Ocean blue

Isaac 1

Greatest NINJA swordsman
    Years
  • Hi. Sorry to bother you but www.pokemon.com is having a space party thing. You should go check it out. Its between march 29 and june 6. It will be held at some space center. Sorry if you didn't like my posting this. I just chose this place.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2004
    ya sept ninth i got my NP too it shows them playin the english version tho already ughghgh i'm so jealous

Years
  • This isn't exact but usually in Australia (well Tassie anyway) gets it about a month later than America from previous experience with other games.

Solid Reptile

Grass Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I think Nintendo is doing this because they first wanna make a lot of money with ruby/sapphire

i dont blame them.. thats the way it goes when you want to get some real bucks out of the world

afther 4 months not counting this one.. they finally will launch fr/lg

im pissed too.. i wish they would bring it in June or something

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    It Will Be Leaf Green,nintento power said so. They also released the first english screenshots. Along with that, they gave info on the union room. you can have up to 40 trainers in their, but they have to be withen your range of your wireless atapter. You can even IM in there :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Satoshi-kun said:
    I seriously doubt they will be out in US, UK and Australia at the same times. It has always been like that, how US gets English release first, before other countries (UK and Australia however are top aimed at getting the date).

That is the biggest farce ever. It maybe so in Australia (where you got Animal Crossing... grrr), but it's definitely not in the UK. By our standards with Pokemon release dates we won't be seeing them until at least Summer 2005, even Winter... but still. I'm patient...

~ MCD

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • UK always need to wait 3quarters of a year to get release dates!
    The guy in the game shop told me!

Wanna buy English version early? Import it from Hong Kong!
    A lot cheaper and a lot earlier! (Earlier than USA by 2 to 5 days)
    Besides, Hong Kong has relationships with UK. (It was a British cologny)

Back