• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fire Red or Leaf Green

Fire Red or Leaf Green

• Fire Red

Votes: 39 56.5%
  • Leaf Green

Votes: 30 43.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    whoa! I neva knew that many people would like LF!!!
    Anyways, I like Fire Red more, cause I thought Fire Red has more pokemon but so far I think both games appear to have the same amount of pokemon, but I still think Fire Red's betta...Oh yeah same reason like Coolmaster, cause it has more of my fav pokemon in Fire Red than Leaf Green...But I want Sandshrew and Sandslash!!!...At least I have Arcanine...*Pats Arcanine on head*

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I like Leaf Green the best. It's just so cool. Yes, the version exclusive Pokemon are better than the ones from FR.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    0.0;; LeafGreen was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY ahead before.

I can't believe its losing ;_;

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    That's very true. I like LG because of the Pokemon in it. Of course, I can easily get the others. For example, I like Defense Deoxys better than Speed. It's alot cooler (plus I can make it just as strong as the Speed version).

btw: Pokemon AD Fan, please don't double post.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    omg.....U should not talk about that in this thread (omg...) he said it IN HIS SIGNATURE and to PM HIM!!! oh and no double posting...I think u betta read the rules...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Yeah, Fire's ok, but I dont like it TOO MUCH!! Cause it doesnt intrest me...Dragons, Water, and other types of pokemon l like! ^_^ (betta than Grass pokemon at least...)

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2005
    I have to say Leaf Green because I always use Vulpix in my party for my fire poke. Also they have magmar in Leaf Green.

Back