• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen FireRed/LeafGreen Pokemon Backsprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Sorry if this in the wrong section. This seemed like the best place to post it.

So does anyone know where I can get backsprites from FireRed and LeafGreen?

The backsprites for the Kanto Pokemon in these games are different from the R/S/E ones.

So where can I the backsprites for all of them?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm fairly sure that you can extract the backsprites yourself with unLZ-GBA, although they will all be in their respective shiny forms. You can also use a resource site and just give credit to the people who made the spritesheet.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • The "Video Games" section is for discussion of video games other than Pokemon. Discussion about the generation 3 Pokemon games goes in the "Advanced Generation" section. If you are unsure of what is relevant for a particular section, read the description below the section header on the main page.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Luck- I don't own emulators.

PlatinumDude- I tried googling and Bulbpedia. They only having the R/S/E backsprites. I know this because all the backsprites I see in FireRed doesn't match any of them on BulbaPedia.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
  • Luigi san thats cool I bookmarked that. oh, and you can use Google images and search "pokemon sprites" or a specific pokemon.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • 3 easyest ways:
    1) Use google images search -> exp. FRLG Venomoth Backsprite
    2) Bulbapedia, search for the Pokemon you want and then scroll down to about 4/5 of the page. You'll find all sprites of a Pokemon
    3) Go to Pokemonelite2000 and you'll find your sprites there...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Actually twocows, this should have gone somewhere in Emulation. Seems like you've gotten an answer though, Thorns, so I'll just lock this. If you find that the feedback you've gotten in this thread didn't help, feel free to repost somewhere in Emulation.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back