• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Contact [T]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex "Hyena" Sherman

At the sight of the General arriving, Alex snapped to attention, giving the General a salute as he passed by him. The General gave Alice and Daniel a cold stare before walking over to the creature Litir. At this point, Alex was too far away to hear exactly what was being said, but judging by the...expression of the creature, he seemed to be relaxed. Although, he couldn't really completely tell him it. He had minimal contact with the aliens to really know what was going through their mind. Do they even think the same way humans do? Did they have that cranial capacity to do such? Alex wasn't sure. For now, he would assume they did. They seemed like a well-developed race anyways.

Calhoun excused himself and headed back to the outpost. Alex watched him as he left, but only from the angle of his eyes through his helmet, so to others, they wouldn't have been able to tell he was watching him depart. Alex wanted to do the same, but felt it best if at least one soldier remained in the immediate area, just in case something went terribly wrong.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Daniel Calhoun

Suddenly, sense kicked in. He couldn't just sit back, he had to be on the front line. He picked up his rifle and walked over to the ladder, shooting Jeinkins a nasty look from behind his visor before jumping down to the ground.

Dan landed with a slight thud and walked over to everyone else. He walked over to everyone else. He looked over to the hill in the distance. There were a series of silhouettes standing there, watching them. He ignored it for now, but kept the slightest interest in the area.

He stood there and listened to the General talk to Litir, while keeping an eye on the hill in the distance.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Riley, having been in deep thought, jumped when his butt firmly planted itself on soil. Shaking his head, the Pikachu grinned. "Phew~ We're back!" He didn't expect a warm welcome but the fact that he could smell air was enough to cheer up the little mouse away from the dismal thoughts he had been pondering for the short while. He grinned happily and swung his guitar over his back. Riley was out, the sun was kinda there.

He wanted to play for a little while. Gently he began to strum, waving farewell to Gardevoir and Lucario. Poor Lucario. Shook up didn't even begin to cover him. "Hmm~ What should I do now?" He wanted to go visit his mom, confer with his aunt. They were wise. He was a god but mortals learned wisdom much more smoothly than those beyond mortal limitations. Besides, at least his aunt was funny about it. Then he paused. What was that Zoroark going to do?

Riley hesitated before nodding firmly to himself. He had acknowledged her after that fight. She was a trustworthy comrade. The least he could do was make sure she was all right. He padded up to Sanya. "Heya!" he greeted softly. "I was... going to visit the grave." It was partially true. The Pikachu had every intention to stop there for at least a few minutes. "Would you like to join me?"

He wouldn't blame her for refusing. She didn't seem like the praying type. That Gallade definitely wasn't so asking him was out. He seemed too stuck in the plane he was at if you got the mouse's thinking. However, it was polite to ask.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Litir walked off after an hour of talking with the General. Walking over to the outpost Grimm motioned the members of the squad there to gather around. "Ok I was able get Litir to divulge the location of their leader. A king named Firit "The Great". The information ends there, and I have no idea what this king will be like or the situation I will walk into. I will be taking some of these natives with us on this peace keeping mission. That being said I'm not ordering you to do anything… but I'm asking you to come with me. This is purely a peace mission so if you join me realize we will not be carrying any weapons on us. I know your all marines and we have been fighting every **** alien race we have ever encountered, but we cannot afford another full scale war. The risk is high but we need to move fast to secure an alliance with the natives or face extinction. Once again this is not an order…. I'm only taking volunteers, but if you do join me realize you're in for good... no backing out once you've said yes. I will not punish you if back out now."

"No way I'm going… this is too close already… with all due respect," said Jenkins shaking his head while stepping back almost if he expected the General to unleash **** on him. Grimm looked at him for a second then nodded at the private before looking up at the others waiting for their answers.

---

Before Riley could get Sanya's answer Litir walked over to them and in his deep voice he said, "Come with me I have a request of you… once I find the others." It didn't take him long to find the others, but the Metang and Lucario refused to even listen to the chief's request so he was only able to gather the remaining four to hear his plan

Meanwhile Litir gathered Sanya, Riley, Nathaniel, and the Gardevoir Looking around he said, "I need to ask a favor of you all. You understand these terrans better than anyone and they seek to meet our king. I ask that you all go as representatives of our village to help the king decide the best course of action for our village and our kind. I told the terran leader that I will send some to help them secure an alliance, but in all honesty I do not know what is best for our kind. So I trust you to help decide our futures."

The Gardevoir sighed and looked at the others before saying, "I don't think I can help. I'm just a herbalist and a minor fortune teller… not a warrior or…"
    Litir looked at her and interrupted her, "Lania you need to believe in yourself more. Even if you cannot fight well or are not brave enough to talk to the king, the others will need your teleporting and healing skills just in case things go bad. While I've been nice to these aliens I do not trust them, and you can save the others if these aliens turn on them."

The Gardevoir sighed and nodded her head stammering, "I'll go I just… I just don't know if I'll be able to do what needs to be done if the time comes." She shifted around nervously fear and uncertainty filling her eyes.

OOC Almost done with this intense stage of training... one more week (well half a week) OOC

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Nathaniel Excifer​

He watched as she had left off, making him feel rather lonely. Even parting ways with her hurt him, for some odd reason. Pondering as to why, it wasn't long until Chief Litir seeked the group. Nathaniel agreed and watched as Litir looked for the other four; including Gardevoir.

"I need to ask a favor of you all. You understand these terrans better than anyone and they seek to meet our king. I ask that you all go as representatives of our village to help the king decide the best course of action for our village and our kind. I told the terran leader that I will send some to help them secure an alliance, but in all honesty I do not know what is best for our kind. So I trust you to help decide our futures."

The Gardevoir seems to have sighed before stating her doubts. Litir simply tried to clear them out, yet she had a few left that seem to bother her greatly. Although he did find out her name, maybe he could go ease her out of that state. It was worth a try.

"Lania," he mumbled to himself, having liked the name. The name wasn't bad at all; very serene and graceful. Looking up at the chief, he bowed and nodded. "I'll do my best, Litir." He saw as Sanya did the same as well, except no words came out of her mouth. She seems to be glancing over to Riley. He was puzzled at first, but shrugged it off and walked over to the Gardevoir. 'I'll do my best and hope to prevent you from getting harmed. I would never allow you to feel pain since seeing you filled with uncertainty and fear already seems too much,' was what he wanted to say to the Gardevoir, yet there was something preventing him from doing so. He didn't want to scare her off, but just start off as friends.

"Lania? That's quite a beautiful name," he complimented her, wanting to bring ease to her uncertainty and fear.

Sanya Kikachu​

There was a pause. She was going to open her mouth to reply, yet Litir had come at the same exact moment. Listening him out, she bowed right after Nathaniel, yet she refused to speak anything. Nodding, he turned around to glance at Riley.

"Sure, wouldn't hurt to go once in my life," she answered, crossing her arms in delight.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex "Hyena" Sherman

Alex waited around for an hour or so as the General talked with the being known as Litir. He said nothing to the others during this time, as was his custom. However, he secretly eagerly awaited to find out what it was the General and the being were talking about. When the two finally finished, Alex stiffened up a bit as the General approached, wondering what happens next.

Apparently, the General was to go on a peace mission. If Alex had been ordered to, he would have gone in a second. But Alex was put in the awkward (for him at least) position of being asked to go, as a favor. Alex never had interaction like that before, disliking it because he viewed it as too personal. Alex never liked doing favors, as it might entail another favor being done in return, and even if it wasn't, it was the feeling that something might that slightly frightened him. He didn't want any extra interaction that he already had. It was a decision between going against his nature, or going for one of his secret wishes. Alex had always wanted, in some way, to be apart of a peace mission like this. Meeting aliens, especially ones that didn't want to kill him, was a dream of his since he was a little child.

After much inside deliberation, Alex decided that it would be best not to go with the General. He was about to tell him that he shouldn't go, and would rather return to his isolated duties of watching the outpost, but suddenly, Jenkins spoke up. "No way I'm going… this is too close already… with all due respect."

In a seemingly last minute decision, Alex decided if Jenkins wasn't going, Alex would go. Meeting aliens and isolation was nice and all, but any time away from Jenkins made everything all the more sweeter. Alex stepped forward in front of the General and nodded to him, accepting his invitation to go meet the king.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Riley listened to the words everyone spoke. Gosh peer pressure could be just a pain. He didn't mind of course, no. He was always curious to meet mortals in power. As a god it was his duty to oversee them. Regardless of that... staying here while the king perched on his throne... no. THey had to stop the possibility of a war from breaking out. They had to see what they started to the very end.

Leave nothing incomplete...

Yeah make sure you kill these buggers good!

Riley resisted the urge to scream at that last one. Honestly... what good would that do? He nodded quietly to himself, clenching paws into fists before replying in his usual brilliantly bright matter. "I'm happy to help sir!" Sir, yes say sir. That was respectful, distant, safe, in case battle did something. Remember that sir boy, you'll have to say it to a king soon enough.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Litir smiled and nodded while saying, "Go forth and may the gods and goddesses protect you. Go to the human leader and tell him you will help him." Litir then gave the group of Pokemon a respectful bow.

As they started off toward the human's little outpost Lania continued to blush from Nathaniel's comment. She was going to thank the Gallade for his kind words, but Litir had spoke again before she could form the words she wanted to. After a few seconds of walking toward the humans she said, "How good are you at sensing what others… particularly these humans are thinking? I know some Gallades are quite gifted in that regard like some Gardevoirs are good at sensing emotions. I'm not very good at it though… my mother was, but I can't seem to push past the human's barriers. Most of them seem to be guarding themselves from exposing their emotions." Realizing she was talking a lot due to her nervousness Lania suddenly became silent and continued walking behind the other Pokemon while playing with the strand of hair hanging from the right side of her head.

Grimm nodded back at Alex glad to see the silence marine volunteer for the mission. However the others seemed to be still thinking this action over, which made Grimm a little uneasy. His plan was risky, and was against his own instincts. Going into the capital of a possible enemy without knowing anything was not a very smart move. However he didn't have time to assess the situation, it was a race against time on two fronts. First he had to try to reverse any harm before it twisted into a deep seeded hatred the human's arrival had caused to improve his chance at an alliance. Second he had to outmaneuver the Captain. Her point of view was much different than his, and her method for "peace" would only cause more bloodshed. She was already gathering support in the hopes of taking command away from Grimm. The general wasn't even sure how much support he had… other than Hex. If this risky bid for peace failed he would have no other choice than to go with the Captain's plan or even hand over command to her.

"General even if these scared Marines don't help you I will. I'll fly you through the gates of hell and drink with the devil himself if that is what you want," said a female voice with a Russian accent. It was one of the Hellion pilots, Major Dostya.

Arsenic

Years
    Daniel Calhoun

Daniel put all the bullets back in his revolver and holstered it. The General walked over to him and the other marines, and began to speak. "Ok I was able get Litir to divulge the location of their leader. A king named Firit "The Great". The information ends there, and I have no idea what this king will be like or the situation I will walk into. I will be taking some of these natives with us on this peace keeping mission. That being said I'm not ordering you to do anything… but I'm asking you to come with me. This is purely a peace mission so if you join me realize we will not be carrying any weapons on us. I know your all marines and we have been fighting every **** alien race we have ever encountered, but we cannot afford another full scale war. The risk is high but we need to move fast to secure an alliance with the natives or face extinction. Once again this is not an order…. I'm only taking volunteers, but if you do join me realize you're in for good... no backing out once you've said yes. I will not punish you if back out now."

Alex walked forward and nodded a yes at the General. Jeinkins also almost immediately, which is probably why Alex went up.

Danny went up and said "I got your back, Sir." He wouldn't be too comfortable without some kind of weapon in a city with a bunch of possible hostiles with super hero powers, but ah well, He had heightened abilities anyways.

"Question though... What happens if things go sour?"

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Nathaniel Excifer

He watched as she blushed from his comment. It was then Litir had spoken, thanking them for their help. Nodding, he started to walk beside Lania towards the humans. A while later, she had finally broke the silence.

"How good are you at sensing what others… particularly these humans are thinking? I know some Gallades are quite gifted in that regard like some Gardevoirs are good at sensing emotions. I'm not very good at it though… my mother was, but I can't seem to push past the human's barriers. Most of them seem to be guarding themselves from exposing their emotions." He was about to respond to her question when she suddenly backed away a bit, somehow nervous. He slowed down as well, wanting to be beside her for now.

"I haven't thought about it like that....to be honest, I've never tried to be in somebody's mind. I can recall both my mother and father doing the same, and at one point he attempted to teach me, yet.....they weren't there long enough. I learned the basics however." He stopped and turned to face the others, noticing that she was playing with a strand of hair. "Perhaps I can try..." he mumbled out loud enough for only Lania to hear. He closed his eyes and tried to get into Sanya's mind, trying to remember how his father has done it. Before long, he started to hear mumbling and words. He couldn't make them out, but he left her mind after feeling a huge amount of dread. What ever was in Sanya....was dread and fear. This puzzled him, since she wasn't the type to sense fear. She was hiding something.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    "We hope they are not in a killing mood… we are going to make it really easy for them to kill us if they desire to. At worse I hope they decide to take us prisoner. At least then we will still be able to try to talk them into not doing anything too stupid. I'm sure your all having the same gut feeling I am about this, but this is the last chance we have at peace," replied the General, once they were in the dropship he would tell them the whole truth, but for now he was leaving them in the dark. The General then looked over at Alice and saw her shaking her head to refuse his offer.
    ---

When Nathaniel's expression changed a little when he read Sanya's emotions, Lania leaned her head a little to the side and asked him telepathically, "What is wrong?" The Gardevoir looked up to see they were almost to the humans now. The Gardevoir stepped behind Nathaniel in fear as they approached the small group of humans.

Their leader turned toward them and glanced them over for a second and said, "Welcome back… at least the faces are familiar. Ok let's roll." The General then motioned for everyone to embark on the idle Hellion sitting on the ground about 100 feet away. The General was the first to reach the transport and the Gardevoir was the last. She carefully put one foot on the cold metal then looked at the other Pokemon and then the humans, who were starting to take their seats. She then slowly rushed up the ramp and sat down with a scared look on her face. Suddenly the human's leader, who she happened to have sat right next to, reached over and grabbed some belt like things at the Gardevoir's side and behind her. Bringing them together with a click in the circular metal device attached to the right side belt. The human effectively had strapped her down to her seat so she could barely move. Seeing her fear and confusion the human said, "You're going to need to be strapped in... Also take this you might need it." The human then handed her a small plastic bag which she took with a confused look. Glancing over at Nathaniel she looked to see what he was doing as the engines started to come to life.

OOC Ok if you need to do something before we head out now is the time (your welcome to rewind the time a little until before they board the Hellion. My next post will be the arrival at the capital. OOC

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
    Daniel Calhoun

"We hope they are not in a killing mood… we are going to make it really easy for them to kill us if they desire to. At worse I hope they decide to take us prisoner. At least then we will still be able to try to talk them into not doing anything too stupid. I'm sure your all having the same gut feeling I am about this, but this is the last chance we have at peace," The General said in response to his question.

"That's not very comforting..." Danny mumbled to himself as he walked into the dropship. Behind him came everyone else going to the capital, including the aliens. Gen. Grimm buckled one of them in. Dan took a seat near the back of the ship.

Daniel wondered what it would be like in there capital, would it be as tribal as it is here? Or would it be a thriving city, with concrete buildings reaching toward the skies. 'Guess I'll just have to wait and see' he thought to himself.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex "Hyena" Sherman

"I got your back, Sir." Calhoun said as he stepped forward, accepting the assignment. Alex was actually kind of surprised that he accepted going along with it. He thought he would decline just like Jenkins, not wanting to be separated from a weapon. Alex figured perhaps his initial thoughts on him were wrong.

"Question though... What happens if things go sour?" He asked. Alex looked over at the General to see his response, wondering what he would say.

"We hope they are not in a killing mood… we are going to make it really easy for them to kill us if they desire to. At worse I hope they decide to take us prisoner. At least then we will still be able to try to talk them into not doing anything too stupid. I'm sure your all having the same gut feeling I am about this, but this is the last chance we have at peace,"

"That's not very comforting..." Daniel said.

It wasn't exactly the answer he had wanted to hear either. Going in with no weaponry and basically accepting that they would become prisoners wasn't something Alex was particularly comfortable with. There was clearly more to the story than what the General was saying, but he respected the chain of command enough to know he wouldn't ask, although he probably wouldn't have asked anyways if given the option. I mean, after all, if the aliens have agreed to become prisoners of theirs, it would only be fair if they would agree to do the same should the time come to it.

When the time came, Alex parted with all his weapons and board the Hellion, trying to sit as far away from the others as he could to avoid the chance that one of them might begin talking to them. Although, in his head, he would much rather talk with an alien and learn a little about them than one of the other soldiers, if given the option. He still preferred the quiet isolation nonetheless, and leaned his head back as the prepared to take off. Alex wondered what exactly the King would be like, and what exactly lay in store for them.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Nathaniel Excifer

Gardevoir's response caused him to flinch. There were no words to describe except hatred, loneliness, and so on. He was about to respond back until they reached the humans. He was led in, wondering if he could really get into the minds of others. At first he thought it was an invasion of privacy, but curiosity sparked something new inside him, something different.

He took his seat and copied what the human had done to Lania. It was a very uncomfortable device for him, but for even the humans to use it means it must be necessary. He was also given a bag, wondering what it might be for. He watched as Sanya placed the bag underneath her, somehow bothered by something.

He turned to glance at Lania, who happens to also be looking his way. "What do you think about this....bag?" he randomely spoked, then realized he was thinking out loud. By the time he tried to take the question back, he realized that maybe Lania had an answer. Instead of turning around in embarrassment, he waited for her response.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    "It's in case you need to puke from air sickness," replied General Grimm referring to the bags as the transport started to lift off the ground. It quickly picked up speed as it climbed high in the air at a very rapid pace, leveling off around thirty thousand feet. Meanwhile Grimm turned off the translator so the Pokemon could not hear him.

"Translators off for this brief," ordered Grimm. After waiting a few seconds he began to speak, "Ok here is the situation… there is a group against how I'm dealing with this situation, and they feel like we should insure peace with these "primitives" through fear. While this is an option with the Respite's weapons coming back online… I fear this could easily back fire and start a war instead. While we have a massive technological edge, they have a number advantage plus all those super powers. Either way if this peace mission fails I fear that "peace through fear" will be the only other option, whether I agree with it or not."

Grimm sighed and looked at the two soldiers before adding, "I have no idea what will happen, and while we are unarmed don't think I plan to go in and allow us to be purely at their mercy. We just need to make sure they know we come in peace. Keep an eye out for anything that could help our goal of peace, or any warning of growing hostilities."

As the transport flew along Lania started to feel queasy. It wasn't so bad she had to puke, yet, but her stomach definitely wasn't very stable right now. She had gotten it to settle after a few hours, but then the aircraft began to descend. To make matters worse several minutes later it also started into a sudden 3 G turn. It was too much for her and she opened the bag and unleashed the contents of her stomach into it. She was so embarrassed she just stared at the floor with the bag still up to her mouth. A few minutes later the ship made a smooth landing, and the humans quickly got up as the door leading to the outside opened. At first the Gardevoir was excited to leave the ship until she saw the rather large crowd of Pokemon outside looking at the Hellion with mixed emotions. Almost all of them were wearing the tabards of the king's guard, which meant they had landed inside the palace itself…

Grimm stepped out of the drop ship and looked around before saying in a strong authoritative voice, "Greetings I am here on a peace keeping mission… I am General Ezekiel Grimm leader of the Galatical Terran Alliance Armed Forces, I am here to speak with your king to discuss a possible peace treaty between our people."

There was silence for a minute before a blue Gallade, who was an inch or so taller than Nathaniel, walked up to the General and said, "I am Hasil, Commander of the Royal Guard… I welcome you to the abode of our great, wise, strong king. Follow me I will lead you to the great hall where you can wait to meet the greatest king our kind has ever known." The Gallade then watched as the rest of the visitors exited the Hellion. He seemed surprised to see several Pokemon, but most of his attention was directed at Lania. After staring for a second he turned around and motioned the group to follow him. As they got several feet away the Hellion's engines roared back to life and it took off again to disappear into the night sky.

Taking them to a large hall where many servants, nobles, and others looking to meet the king waited. Most of them carefully watched the new visitors, and many moved as far away as possible from them. "Wait here I will inform our glorious king of your arrival," said the Gallade after stealing one last quick glance at Lania.

Grimm looked around the room… three exits and one door to the king's throne room, too many guards to escape. He let out a deep sigh as he started to think over what he was going to say to the king.

Lania was still trying to get her stomach to settle as they were escorted into the great hall. Looking around she observed a massive room that almost the size of the entire village of Tranquility with a roof that had to be almost 100 feet tall. All around the room were golden statues of heroes and kings of the past. There were also many Pokemon who were well dressed and were clearly very important. She felt even more embarrassed now since she felt like a lowly peasant in the present of these Pokemon, and she must have looked horrible because she had just been sick.

A ghastly snuck up on the group using the statues as cover as it made its way to Sanya. Moving up close enough to her it whispered, "Drake wants to see you at once in our command hall..."

As the group waited a dirty, weary looking Linoone walked over to Nathaniel, Lania, Alex, Riley, and Daniel. He looked up at them and said, "Would any of you please listen to me? I have urgent news and they refuse to allow me to see the king. I need to see him… can you help me? This is a matter of life and death!"

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Nathaniel Excifer

Nathaniel tried to keep his stomach at ease, which worked quite well despite how Lania and Sanya were feeling. The entire time he tried to decipher what the aliens spoke of, but only failed attempt after attempt. Their technology was more advanced than their's, but at least they don't posses the powers his kind does. After a while of watching the others move their lips, he directed his attention at Lania once the ship had landed. He was worried for her.

"Are you...alright? I can help-" he was then interrupted by the General speaking out to the outside world. He was a bit stunned to see another Gallade come out of the palace before them. Then it happened. Jealousy started to rise as the male, blue gallade glanced at Lania time after time. He remained calm in the outside, yet on the inside his emotions were getting turned into jealousy and worry.

They were escorted inside, ignoring the stares of a few of the pokemon around them. Once they have entered, he turned to glance at Lania. "Be careful...stay by my side at all times. I feel as if everything that has happened isn't right," he telepathically said to Lania.

"Would any of you please listen to me? I have urgent news and they refuse to allow me to see the king. I need to see him… can you help me? This is a matter of life and death!" a voice startled Nathaniel. He titled his head to glance at the Linoone. He didn't know how to reply, but he seemed rather familiar...

Sanya Kikachu

Just like Lania, she threw up on her bag. It was a bad idea to eat before setting out into a ship. Disgusted by this, she glared at the aliens who were talking in their own language. Perhaps she could try to decipher...but she couldn't even concentrate on that as her stomach sent pain and revolting food out. Once the ship had landed, she didn't hesitate to run off and empty the bag in what ever the other bags were emptied upon.

Following the others and watching as everything passed by so fast, she thought of what to say to the King or anybody from her rank. She was the spy, yes, but what would she say? Why, she would obviously give out the information, no doubt about it.

"Drake wants to see you at once in our command hall..." a voice whispered to her. She recognized the voice, feeling rather uneasy and she slowly turned and snuck off towards the Command Hall.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    "What do you think is wrong? Do you think we are in danger? Or do you think these humans plan to do something horrible?" replied Lania telepathically as she looked over at Nathaniel for the first time since they landed.

---

Drake smiled at Sanya as he stepped from the shadows. Looking at his pupil Drake said, "We were lucky to have you there when these invaders arrived. Now what is your assessment on this situation and what do you think their motives and objectives are?" The grass type walked behind Sanya and said with a sigh, "I fear even if they are our enemies our king will be easily swayed to give them the treaty they desire. I need to know what you think of this so hopefully we can convince the king to take a proper course of action, but I fear we might not be able to."

Drake seemed strange like something was bothering him about the King. It was as if he didn't respect or trust the king he swore to serve until death.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    "What do you think is wrong? Do you think we are in danger? Or do you think these humans plan to do something horrible?" replied Lania. Nathaniel glanced at her, perplexed. It's been a while since she had looked at him, and it felt....relieving.

"This Linoone...could tell us more perhaps...to clear my doubts," he told her, glancing at the Linoone. "If you tell us more...I can help you," Nathaniel asked the Linoone.

* * * * *​

Sanya couldn't help but notice how...bothered Drake was. "They seem to want to want peace with us, although I don't know so much of their...objectives or plans. They seem to rely on technology, obviously, and are quite intelligent. We can't be open around them. Perhaps we need more to get into, although as far as I know, they seem to be confused about us. Their leader isn't threatening...it's his followers. Or so that's what I was able to think while I was conscious," she thought her opinion out, then glared at Drake. "What's different about the King? Something happen I wasn't aware about?"

Arsenic

Years
    Daniel Calhoun

Danny sat there, configuring his suit's mini-map to record the terrain they went over for future reference. He just finished the calibration when the General started to speak.

"Translators off for this brief," The General ordered, "Ok here is the situation… there is a group against how I'm dealing with this situation, and they feel like we should insure peace with these "primitives" through fear. While this is an option with the Respite's weapons coming back online… I fear this could easily back fire and start a war instead. While we have a massive technological edge, they have a number advantage plus all those super powers. Either way if this peace mission fails I fear that "peace through fear" will be the only other option, whether I agree with it or not."

Grimm sighed and looked at the two soldiers before adding, "I have no idea what will happen, and while we are unarmed don't think I plan to go in and allow us to be purely at their mercy. We just need to make sure they know we come in peace. Keep an eye out for anything that could help our goal of peace, or any warning of growing hostilities."

Dan just nodded. As they flew along, he fell asleep. The thud of the ship landing on the ground woke him up. He looked around the Hellion as the door dropped. He stood up, a little groggy, but shook it off. He left his rifle and revolver on his seat, then walked over to the door and stepped out.

General Grimm started talking to the aliens, "Greetings I am here on a peace keeping mission… I am General Ezekiel Grimm leader of the Galatical Terran Alliance Armed Forces, I am here to speak with your king to discuss a possible peace treaty between our people."

A Blue creature walked up, it looked like one of the aliens that were with them, but slightly taller.

"I am Hasil, Commander of the Royal Guard… I welcome you to the abode of our great, wise, strong king. Follow me I will lead you to the great hall where you can wait to meet the greatest king our kind has ever known." It said, after a minute. Everyone else got off of the Hellion and followed Hasil into the Palace hall. As they walked away, the drop ship took off and flew away, blending into the blackness of the night.

He followed everyone from the back of the group as they entered the hall, which was full of others, most likely trying to see the king.
    "Wait here I will inform our glorious king of your arrival," Hasil said. Danny walked over to the rest of the team.

After a few minutes, he brought up a topic most people probably didn't want to think about, "You think any other ships survived?" He said, breaking the awkward silence, at least between the humans.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Riley had been surprisingly quiet on the trip there. It wasn't because he had nothing to say because that was impossible. It was that he couldn't say anything. Before they took off he could have and that may have been able to break the tension. However, everyone seemed nervous and he knew a subtle shut up when he sensed it.

Once they took off... talking kind of seemed like a waste of energy. He kind of had to think about: a) not sinking into the seat and getting stuck, or b) not being sucked out of the belts and plummeting toward the ground. He just clung to the seat with his tiny paws, squealing every once in a while to make sure he wasn't forgotten in the mass chaos.

They reached the castle and Riley instantly tottered off to plop on the ground without a hint of grace. He twitched for a few minutes, mentally deciding to never. do that. again. At least flying Pokemon made sense.

Finally he strolled after the others, the young god regaining some of his lost dignity. He noticed Sanya wander away and was instantly curious. However the possibility of being blasted out of the castle was not a good one, so he followed the Gallade very distantly. The alien he had met wasn't here. He had no reason to be friendly with these guys.

Riley twitched his ears. They were meeting the king in a moment. He wasn't bowing, not without some good reason. He didn't think Rivir had to bow to anyone who didn't kick his rear end in a real fight, physical or not.

Back