• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Contact [T]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex "Hyena" Sherman

As the creatures piled into the dropship, Alex followed behind, guiding the alien he binded himself across with the tip of his gun. When everyone was on the dropship, Alex made a concentrated effort to sit further away from everyone else, humans and aliens. The ship was quiet as nobody spoke. Alex quite liked the quiet of the ship. It made him feel slightly at peace, in what was otherwise a not very peaceful scenario. Eventually, the dropship landed in the Respite, and the prisoners piled out. Alex hesitated as he saw the creatures being led into the prisons. He wondered if he should help with security, but given no orders, and preferring not to ask any of the others what should be done, Alex silently slipped away.

The next few weeks were rather intriguing. The ship and the people went about their activities, whether recon or anything else, but the mystery surrounding the creatures captured never went away. Alex made frequent observations of them whenever he could in secrecy. He noted that they all apparently were different species. He wondered if there indeed were similar species of the same kind, or if this was all one giant species with every creature being different. Alex didn't know, but it was a small hobby he developed silently to try to find out.

It was a day like any other at Listening Post Alpha, where himself, Daniel Calhoun, and Alice McDowe were present. There was also Jenkins. Alex really didn't like Jenkins. Really. He kept jabbering away at Alex, who wanted nothing more than to tape his mouth shut and sit away from him. He jabbered away, like usual, and Alex tried to make a concentrated effort not to listen, to not much success.

Every day, a green, plant-like dinosaur would visit the outpost. None of the humans understood what the creature was saying, despite Alex's best attempts at listening. The growls and roars of the giants were, at least, far more pleasant to hear than the ramblings of one Private Jenkins. However, on this particular day, Hex sent the four of them a message.

"All marine forces in the field I am now uploading translator data to your helmet's built in translators. You will now be able to understand and talk with the natives, Hex out."

Alex wondered if the device would work, and was surprised initially when the creature began to speak, and Alex understood. Alex was silent as the alien spoke, and nobody else said anything afterwards. Alex knew he wouldn't want to be the first one to speak with the aliens. He was certain there were others more qualified, and perhaps better suited.

Except Jenkins. He may very well f*** the whole thing up.

Alice McDowe took this moment to speak back to the alien. She was most likely the most qualified to speak to the alien without outright offending it, or making trouble. She seemed to keep a cool head as she spoke. Alex held his rifle in his hands, pointed to the ground. He was ready to use it if necessary, but he prayed he wouldn't have to. Alice transmitted a message to the General, as Alex made glances towards the large creature. He remained silent as he stood behind the rest of them, wondering what would happen.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    These two weeks had been frighteningly dull and silently terrifying. Cabin fever was the worst thing ever when every creature there could likely kill each other and wipe out some part of the base in the process. The food was about as good as mud, except mud tasted better. Riley knew from experience. He wanted to play his guitar too but something gave him the impression these people preferred silence. He would respect that, as much as it killed him. So he spent most of the time pondering what was going on outside, worrying a little.

Two weeks later Riley perked up slowly. There was an alien here... well wasn't that just super? Were they going to shrink food rations or something? Maybe that'd actually make it taste better. Hmm... no that couldn't be it. God whatever was going on, he had to wake up didn't he? Wonderful. He sat up slowly, making his way to a sitting position with all the reluctance of a couch potato. Wait... was the alien speaking? He could understand them.

Riley stood now and stretched, hiding the twitching of his ears behind the gesture. The others weren't speaking. Weird. You'd think the cool, calculated Gallade would have made something by now. He hesitated. Should he say something? He was the smallest and likely most idiotic there, now that he was thinking about this in the most neutral way possible. That guy was right in that regard. He had been stupid. Being right in one way didn't make it always possible in any other.

Looking up at the large alien, he thought and thought. What was right to say right now? Probably nothing because all he was thinking of was emotional inquiries that everyone else likely ought to smack him for. Strangely enough that was what they may have needed. There needed to be negotiations.

Finally Riley decided on a reply. "There have been many misunderstandings," he muttered to himself. A thought nagged at the back of the young god's mind and he ignored it. "How do you plan to study us?" There, a careful question. Probably stupid but it tested the waters. "What's going on outside?" It was very hard to keep calm right now. For all Riley knew things had exploded outside again and they were going to be stared at like Xatu did at the sun.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Nathaniel Excifer

They were locked up, until one of the beings dared to enter the room. Suddenly, he spoke in words he could understand...baffling the Gallade. 'Impossible...but...how,' he was shocked, now intent on listening. "I am Brigadier General Ezekiel Grimm of the Galatical Terran Alliance Armed Forces, and commanding officer of all ground forces aboard the Respite. I had you brought here so we could study you and your language so we can communicate with your kind. I would like to start off by extending my deepest apologies for the village that was destroyed when we crashed here. We had very little control over this vessel once we entered your planet's atmosphere and did not realize the location of the village until after our ship had crashed into it. I assure you we are not here to start a war, and I hope we can find a way to peacefully coexist. I'm sure several of you have something you want to say so go ahead and speak… I can understand you now." Nathaniel wanted to speak, yet, he noticed the urge in the Pikachu's face that he too wanted to say something.

"How do you plan to study us? What's going on outside?" he asked, as if trying to keep calm.

"I only have one thing I....want to know about. Why....are you here?" Nathaniel asked, rather curious. Unlike the others, he had no fear. He wanted to know their true intentions. A new planet? New species? A lost item? Something lost here that belonged to them? Revenge over an unexplained past? There were many possibilities, but he had to know.

Sanya Kikachu

There was anger inside her, of being imprisoned like this. She hated such tight, dirty, untidy spaces. Standing up, she was surprised to be standing in front of one of the beings. Last time she saw one was when she got blasted unconscious somehow. It wasn't like a Pikachu's thunder or Electivire's Thunderbolt...it was much worse. It seems they could tame electricity as well.

She stood behind the Gallade, wanting to hear the alien answer these questions. She had none at the moment, but depending on the being's answers, she may come up with many.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Listening Post Alpha

Alice didn't hear the voice she was expecting to reply to her. Instead of General Grimm's voice it was Captain Hunter who responded in a calm voice, "Sergeant, the General is busy at this moment and there are no negotiators onboard that I know of. You'll have to wait until he is done speaking with the prisoners before he can come and make any decisions on what to do with the prisoners. The General assigned you there in case something like this happened… it's your show. Call if things go bad and I'll have support for you ASAP."

Litir was shocked that the human responded to him and after a second of standing there in silence he replied, "Are you torturing them? How long will it be until I can talk to your superior? What are your plans for my people and the village?" The creature was full of questions now that he could communicate with these strange beings.

Jenkins watched with big eyes and said, "This is awesome, I can understand that giant… lizard… thing… better be careful what you say Alice you don't want to be pissing that thing off."

Respite, Docking Bay 2 "Prison"

General Grimm watched the Pokemon react to him talking and took a second to think about their questions before responding. All the while he kept a careful eye on the one with dark fur that had been aggressive at their first meeting in the forest.

General Grimm first focused on the little yellow creature and spoke in a confident tone, "We have been studying you… mainly your interactions and your language when you talked among each other. That is how the ship's artificial intelligence was able to decipher your language, allowing us to communicate. Outside not much of interest has been happening other than failed attempts from one of your kind to communicate with some listening posts set up outside your town. Thankfully for your village's sake we have been able to avoid any more bloodshed so far." The way he said the last sentence it was clear he was making a threatening promise if the Pokemon were to start a fight there would be dire consequences.

General Grimm then turned to the green and white humanoid and began to answer his question with a serious tone that had undertone of sorrow behind it, "We are trying a genocidal race we call the Shivans. We did not choose your planet or this location on purpose. We took a blind jump into subspace to escape our pursuers and we ended up here when we exited subspace."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Alice McDowe​

Great, there were no negotiators on board and the General was busy. Could her day get any worse? "Will do Captain." She muttered into her radio. Alice looked at her companions, "Well, I'm going down there. I'm going to be face to face with him. Just know that I have a good idea about what I'm doing, one of the first things you learn in med school is to always be on the same level as your patients. It helps calm them. While I'm down there you guys will have to cover me. Don't shoot or do anything stupid and we could be on the course to averting a war. I DO NOT want to have a hundred more men die in my arms."

With that Alice called down to Litir, "Okay, I'm coming down Litir. Just stay calm and I'll answer all your questions." Alice slid down the ladder and came to a stop on the ground. A short walk later and she stood before Litir. It was highly possible that there was an ambush already set up down here, but if there wasn't one and she could end the war here and now then she would pull off every trick in the book to make sure war was averted.

"Okay, let's get comfortable. I have an inkling that you have a lot of questions and I promise to give you honest answers to each and every one. Since you have already introduced yourself I'll repay the same respect. My name is Alice McDowe. I'm a healer for my people." Alice sat down on the grass. "You're first question was about us torturing your allies. No, we are not. Your kind is very different compared to ours. On our home planet we have... creatures similar in form to your friends. Many of the creatures on our home world are not... intelligent. They can't speak, they don't form communities, and some of them attack each other and only rely on basic instincts to survive. We weren't sure if your kind was intelligent or acted only on survival instincts. It also puzzled us as to how your kind was able to control fire and electricity. We haven't encountered any species that has been capable of controlling the elements until now and that just perked our curiosity."

"In answer to your question about talking to my superiors, to tell you the truth I don't know. It's complicated on my end because I am part of a military that protects my people. I'm not sure if you are familiar with a chain of command but we have a system in place that gives various responsibilities to individuals that have high positions. I report to a man referred to as a General and I have been informed that he is talking to your friends, probably going through the same drill we are right now. When he's done I'll be able to find out when he'll be able to meet with you."

"And, finally, in answer to your question about our plans for your people, I don't know that either. We are species seeking refugee on any planet we can find. Just a few days ago we were in a deep war in space. Our enemies killed off our people and were trying to kill us as well when we took a jump into subspace that could have landed us anywhere in the galaxy. We just happened to land on your planet on a spot we probably shouldn't have had. I wish to express our remorse at causing so much death and destruction for the city we hit, but there was nothing we could do to change course. The last of my kind is on that ship over there. We do not want another war on our hands and while our first impression wasn't the best it could have been we're hoping that perhaps our two species can reach a mutual relationship."

"If you have any more questions Litir feel free to ask them." Alice was shocked at just how much she had given away. She had only wanted to tell just a little bit but more and more information had just kept flying out. Maybe it was for the best. If Litir could see that she was being honest then perhaps this could be the meeting needed to start a good relationship with these aliens.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Daniel Calhoun

The two weeks that passed were rather uneventful for Daniel. He helped people move things, trained in long range, then trained in fist to fist, ate some food, and went back to day to repeat it the next day. Dan was one of the only one, not obsessed with watching the prisoners. He snuck a look maybe twice. The simple schedule died when he got his new schedule.

Assigned to a listening post... Danny is a soldier, not a technician. No choice but to make the best of it, right. Dan leaned back in his chair and ignored Jenkins, who was, like always, talking his shirt into his shorts metaphorically, of course. If only they could lock him up in a closet, then launch the closet back into space. That would dispose of him.

"All marine forces in the field I am now uploading translator data to your helmet's built in translators. You will now be able to understand and talk with the natives, Hex out." Hex's voice crackled over the radio. the voice was so sudden it made Dan fall back in his chair. And, of course, as Danny's H.U.D displayed the little completed message, there green walking plant came back.

"Invaders, I am Litir, chief of the village of Tranquility and chief care taker of this forest. I come to you once again to ask you to give us back our friends whom you have taken. If you are unwilling to release them I beg you to tell us of their fate so I can let their families and friends know what has become of them."

Alice was the one who went to talk, trying to negotiate with the beast. After some talking she climbed down to the ground. Danny followed behind her, an insane person was safer to talk to. When he was on the ground, he pulled out his Majestic' pistol. A .53 cal round would hopefully hurt, at least, that beast. He stayed as far back as he could, but close enough to help if things got... out of hand.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Nathaniel Excifer​

"We have been studying you… mainly your interactions and your language when you talked among each other. That is how the ship's artificial intelligence was able to decipher your language, allowing us to communicate. Outside not much of interest has been happening other than failed attempts from one of your kind to communicate with some listening posts set up outside your town. Thankfully for your village's sake we have been able to avoid any more bloodshed so far," the alien spoke, Nathaniel starting to understand the situation. He then turned to face him, with a different tone this time.

"We are trying a genocidal race we call the Shivans. We did not choose your planet or this location on purpose. We took a blind jump into subspace to escape our pursuers and we ended up here when we exited subspace."

Nathaniel simply stood there, at awe. It turns out it was a mere accident they came about here. To think they were going to take over simply for greed or material was wrong.....they were lost and crashed here was all. Now that he thinks about it, he would hate it if he were attacked simply because of accidentally falling on the wrong land. He nodded and forced out a kind face. He tried to use his gentle voice despite being alert for any action the alien may take.

"Interesting. It was all a mere accident....I," he stopped, not knowing what to say. He closed his eyes. "I'm not certain if the others would agree, but forgive me for my wrong assumption. I thought your race as hostile...when it turns out I was the one being hostile and too cautious."

Sanya Kikachu

Sanya was weary, still having some kind of fight to bring on. She was starting to be tempered by the sudden flash of events that she would remember. May it be an accident or not, she couldn't forgive them for starting a fight. Unlike Nathaniel, she didn't want to settle it peacefully. Instead, she turned away, glancing over at the Pikachu.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Respite Docking Bay 02

Grimm looked at Nathaniel for a second before responding, "Considering what has happened if I were in your position I would have assumed we were hostile invaders so no apology is needed. If you have any more questions or statements you're free to ask at any time… Also in case you're wondering but are unwilling to ask we do plan to release you all soon unless you desire to stay aboard and learn more about us. If so the details of that we can discuss after we are done with this conversation. First I need to know who is/are your central leader(s) and where can we find them? The sooner we can establish peace talks hopefully the less "incidents" we have." General Grimm wasn't sure if he was being too blunt but, the soon he could discover who their leader(s) were the sooner they could establish true peace.

Bridge of the Respite

"**** you Grimm," hissed Captain Hunter as she listened to the conversation as she pounded down on her command chair with his right hand. "I don't want any alien freaks roaming on our ship… they could still be the enemy you optimistic fool," she muttered to herself as she glared at the hologram image of the General and their prisoners. Two nearby ensigns looked up at her for a second before going back to work.

Listening Post Alpha

Litir was a little tense when Alice approached him but he quickly relaxed when she revealed she was a healer and started answering his questions. When Daniel approached him with a weapon in his hands the massive Grass Pokemon started tensing up again as he carefully watched Daniel play with the weapon. Litir had seen what these alien's weapons had done to that mob of pokemon, and he was already out here exposed in front of several of these invaders.
    When Alice mentioned the Shivans she immediately got Litir's full attention again. After she was finished he asked, "Why did those others try to kill off your kind? Do you think they could follow you here?" To Litir these newcomers were terrifying with their strange weapons and devices, and the thought of others out there that were slaughtering these advance aliens made him nervous. What if their enemies came to this world? What hope would his village have of defending itself against something that powerful?

Somewhere between the Scar and Arcia

Lir the Linoone ran across the grass for the first time in years, yet his freedom did not bring him joy. It wasn't freedom that drove him toward the capital, survival and fear drove him toward Arcia. The Devourers were massing, and they also had begun to evolve just like in the stories that had been told about the first war with them. "Why now? Why where the devourers suddenly organized and why were they rapidly evolving after hundreds of years of being nothing more than mindless beasts?"

Lir shook away the question of why they were doing this and focused on his task. He had to tell the king what was happening. He had to warn the capital of the coming threat…

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Alice McDowe​

Alice wasn't entirely knowledgeable about how the Respite's subspace system worked, but she was pretty sure that their enemies could not follow them. "Litir, if our enemies were able to follow us, they would have already. The jump we took would be like... like you disappearing from this spot and reappearing in a random place on this planet. No one would be able to find you because no one would know where you went. Now imagine that scenario did happen. You just end up somewhere else, let's say some of your people tried to find you, but imagine that only twelve of them do the search. They wouldn't find you in a short time, they might even give up after some time had passed. That's the same situation my people are in. There are millions of planets out there in space and our enemies would have to go to each and every one and search every square inch to find us.

What would happen? Would they stay persistent for a good thousand years, forcing their descendants to continuously search? Or would they rather lie back and just enjoy a victory? The Shivans are persistent, but not that persistent."

Alice sighed, "As to why they wanted us dead, it was simply because they could kill us. Power corrupts those that have it. They had the power to wipe us out and they did so simply because they are evil. Sometimes, there doesn't have to be elaborate explanations as to why someone does something bad. If they can do it, then they will. Some people just enjoy watching the world burn."

Thank you Batman quote, Alice thought. She didn't know if Litir would understand but it seemed that everything was going smoothly.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex "Hyena" Sherman

Alex listened silently as Alice began communicating with the alien. It was quite interesting to see the interaction of her and the alien species. Their layout of leadership apparently were something more along the lines of tribes. At least, that is what he assumed. It could be an entirely different system altogether. Still, Alex's fascination could not be matched at the moment. That is, until Jenkins began talking again. For some reason, whenever the man spoke, it was like a lightning bolt to Alex's brain, which he guessed was both good and bad. On one hand, it was a pain to be around, and he very much hated his very speaking, causing Alex to stop imagining his daydreaming from within his suit and snap back to what was happening. On the other hand, it did keep Alex focused.

Alex adjusted his weapon, but remained in place as the two continued to exchange words. Now, Gunnery Sergeant Calhoun made his way closer to the two of them. Alex remained further away, but kept his finger on the trigger, the weapon pointed down on the ground, ready in case anything went wrong. He hoped it wouldn't. Although they got on the wrong foot a few weeks ago, it seemed things were finally beginning to remedy.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Sorry, was waiting for somebody else to post...but I guess they're not posting any time soon.

Nathaniel Excifer

He listened to the being speak, not aware of how Sanya and the others might think of him. Sanya probably has hatred for him, for she doesn't want anything to do with the aliens.

"Litir. I respect him plenty...he's our village's chief." He stopped and turned to the Pikachu, wanting to hear his output on this. He didn't want to let Sanya get involved, since she's more of a bite and no bark. He suddenly got an image from the alien who blindfolded him and was the first to contact him in peaceful manners. He's the only alien he could trust at the moment...this one was still a stranger to him.

Sanya Kikachu​

She didn't want anything to do with the alien, not after what they did. She had to report back to the king as a spy, and soon. Once she manages to find a way out, she won't hesitate to dash off. However, they were inside some sort of forcefield that even Gardevoir can't pass through. The only way now is to wait and see if everybody around her can somehow get them out. From how things look, it might take longer than she thought.

She turned to face the Pikachu, not knowing what he was thinking. He was the only one she could trust.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    (Sorry been trying to figure out what to post. :P)

Riley listened still, twitching his ears and thinking. Their equipment ran on electricity judging by that sparking thing that had gotten Sanya way back when, something he practically exploded with on a given basis. Huh... he probably ought to stay. But most importantly was the lack of war and fighting in the villages. How far had they gotten outside of these... walls? Was that the right word for this? Probably.

They wanted to speak o leaders? Establish peace talks? Oh this was going to get more complicated than anyone would want to hear. "Litir is chief," he agreed softly with Nathaniel. "Of a tiny village. However, there are way more of us than that and likely somebody above them. And the only one who could get to them and make this all around easier likely won't fess up over it. I don't blame them either. Even if the situation is explained to Litir, it won't change the opinions made from a distance. That may prevent you from seeing the big guy upstairs or whoever at all."

"Besides," Riley added softly. "To anyone even once they know, dead is still dead."

Now that he had time to think about it, he had no hard feelings over this. It sucked. He had likely nearly lost his family in this accident. That alien that had carried him over here... they likely had lost some long before. He couldn't be angry. What good would it do?

He nodded to himself and smiled. "It's like a hierarchy," he stated out of nowhere. "Gotta work your way up, just like you must have had to do. Do you have anybody who's good at... ooh what's it called... PR? Public relations? Who's not gonna attack first, ask later? Oh! And...." He had got his buzz. Thank god. Now he didn't have to act smart. That was really, really boring. "Yolu all have some... electric stuff. Maybe I can help with it."

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Respite Docking Bay

Grimm looked over at Riley and said, "I'm acting on behalf of humanity as a whole. I have assigned some marines, who I hope are a little calm minded at outposts close to your village. To the best of my knowledge they have done well. We make do with what we have. While I appreciate your offer to help but we still have a functioning reactor. It has enough output to shield this entire ship with a "skin" of energy and still fire this ship's weaponry at the same time. The thing you can help with the most is help bring peace."
    The General then touched something on the headset he was wearing and began speaking, but nothing was translating what he was saying so the Pokemon could not understand him.

Several minutes later after talking in his own language, Ezekiel hit the button on his headset and turned his attention back to the Pokemon, "It appears that your chief has established contact with one of our outposts. We are going there now…" As soon as the General said that several rotating red lights lit up and the massive bay door began to open letting in natural sunlight into the docking bay. As the doors opened the Pokemon could see one of the gunships waiting outside. As soon as the doors opened wide enough the flying vessel flew in and swung around. As it landed in the docking bay the back doors opened. The General began walking toward the aircraft and climbed inside he then waited for the human's "guests" to join him.

The Gardevoir, who had been silent up to this point said, "The barrier that prevented me from teleporting is no longer there. I can teleport us out of here if you don't want to ride in that flying device."

Alpha Listening Post

Just as Litir started to relax again Jenkins spoke up, "Actually the shivans have done a very good job of tracking us in the past. You know that's how they kept finding us and attacking us as we ran. I heard they have the ability to track us in subspace since they are good at subspace stuff."
    Litir looked at the big mouth then back at Alice, but before Litir could speak General Grimm began to speak through the radio to the four marines at the listening post. "This is General Grimm, I'm on my way. You can tell the chief I'll be there soon with the prisoners," said their leaders voice through their communications gear.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Alice McDowe​

Alice let out a deep breath and spoke to Litir through gritted teeth, "Our General is coming with the prisoners." She forced herself to say in a calm way.

Alice took off her helmet and took in another deep breath before she turned and walked swiftly to Calhoun. She stopped right in front of him and held out her hand, "Just give me the gun. Two seconds is all I need. And either you give it to me willingly or I kick you in the junk, take it from you, and then use it as I see fit. Right now I'm not in a good mood Calhoun so give me the gun and you won't get hurt."

Despite her rage Alice felt unnaturally calm. Maybe it was because of the image she had in her head of repeatedly shooting Jenkins in the face, or maybe it was because Litir was still watching them. Maybe it was both. But she made it clear to everyone that she meant each and every word that left her mouth.

Arsenic

Years
    Daniel Calhoun

Alice continued to talk with Litir, and everything seemed fine until Jenkins opened his mouth. "Actually the shivans have done a very good job of tracking us in the past. You know that's how they kept finding us and attacking us as we ran. I heard they have the ability to track us in subspace since they are good at subspace stuff."

Danny sighed and hit his radio. "Alex, would you kindly get him to be quiet, please. You and me both know we don't need a fight."

Suddenly, Alice was in his face, all angry. "Just give me the gun. Two seconds is all I need. And either you give it to me willingly or I kick you in the junk, take it from you, and then use it as I see fit. Right now I'm not in a good mood Calhoun so give me the gun and you won't get hurt."

"Excuse me, Sergeant," Danny said with emphasis on sergeant. "I believe I am a higher rank then you. Stand down, or we will have a problem. Also, I'm spec ops, it's going to take more then a kick to the groin to take me down." He didn't mention that it would still most likely stun him for a little while at least. He then took all of the bullets out of the cylinder and put them into his .53 ammo pouch.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex "Hyena" Sherman

All seemed to be going rather smoothly. Alice, who was not a diplomatic negotiator to the best of his knowledge, was doing rather well. Litir seemed practical, and if the situation continued as mellow, Alex was certain they could negotiate some sort of peace, and perhaps from there, something more. But alas, it may not be meant to be. Jenkins opened his mouth to speak.

"Actually the Shivans have done a very good job of tracking us in the past. You know that's how they kept finding us and attacking us as we ran. I heard they have the ability to track us in subspace since they are good at subspace stuff."

Alex almost felt like shooting Jenkins. He knew letting him speak may doom them, but he wasn't thinking it may be literally. Alice, seemingly peeved off about him, went over to Calhoun and requested his gun. Not sure was he should do, Alex merely watched the exchange between the two from afar. Calhoun was seemingly unwilling to part with his weapon. Before anything else could be said, the General sent them a message.

"This is General Grimm, I'm on my way. You can tell the chief I'll be there soon with the prisoners."

Finally, Alex thought in his mind. Maybe now we can mend the situation.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    [OOC: Sorry, had exams and studied a heck of a lot to try to get a good score..since I slacked off this year and didn't want the tests to show that...]

Nathaniel Excifer​

He listened intently to what the human had said, as well as the Pikachu. Once the alien had left, he immediately turns to face Gardevoir. Despite having the answer, he couldn't speak the words out...he felt different and nervous.

"Ahem...of course...I am not very comfortable flying in the big machines anyway..."

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Grimm watched as all the Pokemon were teleported out by the Gardevoir. "Wonder why they didn't do that before," the General muttered to himself.

"Likely our shielding systems created some sort of interference with their ability to use that power," replied Hex's mechanical voice in Grimm's headpiece.

"When are you NOT spying on me?" grunted Grimm as the Hellion took off.

"I'm not spying on you," replied Hex's monotone voice. "I'm watching over you…"

"I don't need your help or protection Hex," replied Grimm with a hostile voice.

"You need me more than you would like to admit," replied the AI.

It didn't take long for the Hellion to fly over to the alpha listening post. The fighter/transport hybrid touched down a good 200 feet away, but the heated air from its engines still blew a hot breeze past Litir and the Marines. The General half ran to the post itself. Seeing Alice and Daniel looking like they were about to fight, the General shot them a quick glare before turning his attention on Litir who seemed nervous. The Venusaur and the human's leader then began to talk, but they kept their distance from the others so it was hard to hear them over the sounds of the Hellion. After a few minutes, Litir started to look more relaxed, while Ezekiel kept the same calm emotionless face as when he started talking.

The Gardevoir nodded at Nathaniel and then teleported all the Pokemon with her to Tranquility instead of waiting to see what the others wanted. She teleported them on the outskirts of the village and they could see the Hellion coming in to land in the distance, close to Litir and the human outpost. Most of the village's eyes were glued on their chief as he conversed with the aliens. Sighing a little the Gardevoir muttered, "I'm going to go find somewhere to get something to eat, and go to the Inn to set up a place to stay. It was a pleasure meeting you all." The Lucario, who had kept to himself most of the time crying to himself in self pity, on the other hand just ran off without a word as he headed toward his home. The Gardevoir waved goodbye and started to walk off.

OOC Ok quick post to keep things moving... I'm about to get really busy and so my ability to post will be greatly reduced. Your all welcome to interact with each other without me being here, or doing some things character development things or whatever this would be a good time. Once things start to settle down I hope to push things ahead and really get the ball rolling. There will be more fighting in the RP don't worry and should get to that part soon. OOC

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Alice McDowe​

Alice sighed and stepped away from Calhoun. She leaned against a tree and crossed her arms. "Once we get back, I'm going to find some way to get him off the post, even if I have to pump him full of sedatives myself." She muttered to herself. She looked over at Litir and the General. At least Litir seemed to be lightening up. Whatever the General was telling him must have relieved him greatly. It could very well do something with the prisoners, speaking of which, where were they?

Alice looked around and didn't see any other transports coming. It looked like the prisoners had somehow managed to escape, and the General wasn't reacting to it. Maybe he had let them go? Who knew?

Alice cast a glance at Jenkins and couldn't help but want to strangle the man herself. Just one more comment from him could ruin the entire patch up the General had done. Of course, if some sedatives 'accidentally' got into his rations then there would be no choice but to transport him to the med bay for at least a short while.

Arsenic

Years
    Daniel Calhoun

Alice stepped away from Danny. He was glad of this, as he din't want to fight. She muttered something to herself and leaned against a tree. "I'll be at the outpost..." He said to anyone listening as he walked towards the post.

He got to the post and looked up the ladder. "Meh." He mumbled. He hadn't used his suit in a while. The suit glowed with red waves along it's skin as he heard the suits 'AI' say "Maximum strength." Danny leaped up to the last rung of the ladder, then pulled him self up. His armor returned to normal as he walked over to his normal seat. Dan picked the chair up and brought it over to the window. He leaned his SCAR rifle against the wall and sat in the chair, ready to react if something goes wrong.

Back