• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Jap Pokemon episode *revived*

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
Years
  • Well, yeah you get what the topic means. The episodes in RAW Japanese you download somewhere. Mine was Pokemon Ranger, Celebi Rescue Operation (Hinata's first appearance in the anime XD) although it was given to me via CD until I could download episodes somewhere... 8D

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    *copies and pastes from locked topic*

Holiday in Alcopulco subbed. Then I watched the chronicles subbed then Legend of Dratini and Electric Soldier Porygonn both subbed. I think the only other Japanese episode I watched was Paul's gym battle.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • My first episode that I watched was one towards the end of the AG season. I don't remember which one though seeing as I watched the rest of the season in Japanese...

But my first ever thing of Pokemon that I watched in Japanese was the Jirachi movie~

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • *copies and pastes from locked topic*

Holiday in Alcopulco subbed. Then I watched the chronicles subbed then Legend of Dratini and Electric Soldier Porygonn both subbed. I think the only other Japanese episode I watched was Paul's gym battle.

Lol, I watched Electric Soldier Porygon in japanese too, it gave me quite a headache..

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    LOL WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WATCH IT IN JAPANESE YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WUT THEIR SAYING!!!

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure the first Japanese episode I watched was the Wakana contest (Yuzurhia Convention/Spontaneous Combusken). I was just too excited for the CSing to wait for it to come on in English. xD

So..I downloaded it. 8D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I've watched:

1.) Holiday in Alcopulco
    2.) The Legend of Dratini
    3.) Electric Solider Porygon
    4.) Ice Cave
    5.) Drifloon and the North Wind messanger
    6.) Mismagius! Escape from a Nightmare

and I'm watching all of the Battle Frontier episodes in Japanese

:t354:TG

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    AG 6 I think, the one where Arbok and Metadogas left. ;-;

Back when pokemon-france.com was pokelord.com and had downloads.

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    The Groudon and Kyogre episodes were my first ones I seen in Japanese. I also seen several of the old episodes in Japanese, such as Pikachu Revolts, Pokemon I Choose You, and Pokemon Emergency. Currently watching the D/P eps in Japanese, and recently seen the second Mystery Dungeon special.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Yeah, like everyone else, my first is Holiday in Alcopulco in raw.

Lahar

Dragon of Chaos
    Years
  • I started watching the series in japanese a friend of mine gave me the first 10 episodes raw and fron there on i have watched the entire anime in japanese

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Omigosh...
    Lemme try and remember..

Due to my bestfriend at the time being Japanese, I learned about Pokemon before its english release...
    that was so long ago that I don't really remember the exact episode.
    But it was one of the ones from the first season, I know that.

Back