• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First PC Summer Ball

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • "I always loved nature" Damian sadin, staring out towards the mountains. "I've never seen anything to match the granduer of watching the sun come over Telrunya's Horn."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "That sounds lovely. I think I'd enjoy seeing that..."

Just then, the comet sped overhead. It was a sight to behold. The comet's orbit was close to the earth, so it looked huge. Nat gasped in awe at it.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Damian looked up as well, his mouth hanging open in wonder. Still amazed, he scooted a bit closer and gently laid his arm across Nat's shoulder.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat snuggled in to Damian. "Well, we've seen my natural wonder. Shall we wait for yours?"

Nat was now pretty much looking for any excuse to prolong her alone time with this boy. She was blushing now, but the dark hid it pretty well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((How odd, I just saw a comet the other night. They're so neat!))

Kayleigh quickly looked up towards the sky as it lit up, revealing a large comet flying by.
    "Wow! Look!" she shouted, pointing towards it. She was so stunned at the sight, that she leaned over a bit too far and began to fall over the rail.
    "Kyaaahh!" she screamed, shutting her eyes. She was beginning to imagine how it would feel to fall down onto the sharp rocks below her.
    "Help!!"

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    As the blind weaver continued (he's not really blind, it's just a cool name) whining about music at the ball, he heard something that didn't sound a lot better.
    he looked outside to see kayleigh dangling from a rail. "what a fool" he mumbled... he looked around to see if anybody was going to do something, but damien and nat were a little preocupied.
    so, the blind weaver walked outside and took hold of kayleigh's hands and pulled her up.
    he then wandered back into the room, whining about music and backpains.
    (wow, what a nice guy)

~Ozy~

Years
  • Damian smiled, completly at ease for the first time in...well, a long time. he felt at home around Nat, a new sensation for him. Tears in his eyes, he pulled Nat into a full-fledged hug.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • A bit shocked, Nat hugged Damian back. She smiled as a warm breeze toyed with her flowing brown hair.

This was so nice. She felt so at ease around Damian. He wasn't like any of the suitors her mother had set her up with. They had all been sickly polite, which gave Nat the feeling they were only interested in one thing...

Nat gave a small shudder as memories flooded back. But Damian was different. She knew he was.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Grey light began to flood the area in washed out-colors. As this happened, Damian's eyes lit up and he led Nat around the do a little further. They were now facing a massive mountain range, it's peaks glistening with snow, even during the hottest days of summer. Shortly thereafter, red light burst over the highest peak in the range.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat watched in awe as thier entire range of view was bathed in red and orange light. The sunrise seemed so heavy, yet light. It was hard to describe. She smiled to herself.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • A Lone figure sat boaredly atop a rail near where the girl had almost fallen. He sat staring at the people that had come to this rather irritating dance. His strange pupiless green eyes glanced over at Kayleigh curiously, assessing the situation. Confidant that she would be fine he returned to his musing. His thick black hair fell about his face in a dissevled mess, giving him a scruffy look. : So much for saving a Damsel in distress: He thought blandly, turning his strange gaze up to the stars. His atire was harldly formal, his shoulders covered in a black shirt that flapped open in the wind. Beneath the silk like fabris was a white undershirt. He has skipped wearing a tie altogether, carring less for formalties. His black pants were wrinkled here and there, adding to his obvious carelessness for such things. " You alright over there?" He asked, glancing over at her, crossing his arms behind his head. " You really should be careful....these things are slick..." He added, pointing to his perch.

~Ozy~

Years
  • To Damian, the sunrise was a familiar sight, but no less lovely for it. Arm still around Nat, his stomach growled and he realized he hadn't eaten for nigh on 12 hours. Without really thinking, he said "I'm hungry."

~Ozy~

Years
  • Damian hauled himself to his feet, extending his hand toward the door. Somewhere between mocking her and total sincerity, he said "After you, of course."

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kayleigh sighed heavily as she finally gained back her balance, but before she could even manage a 'thank you', the person who had saved her was already gone.
    Ehh, she thought, frowning slightly. Oh well...
    As she began to stand back up, she heard another voice. She glanced over to see young boy looking at her.
    "Yes, I'm fine," she replied, nodding slightly. "I guess that I was just being careless... But thank you for your concern."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled and said, "Thank you, good sir!" in a slightly mocking tone.

She then raced past him with suprising Agility for one in a dress. She giggled madly as she rounded the corner.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Damian took off after amst immidiately, laughing madly, even when he slammed into a corner he didn't quite slow down enough to round.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat peeked around to see Damian sprawled on the floor. This only made her giggle more.

"Haha! You're gonna let a girl in a dress beat you!?" she laughed. She then offered her hand to help him up.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Never!" Damian growled playfully, pulling Nat down beside him, then hopping up to take off running again.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • It took Nat a second to recover, but she was soon charging after Damian again, laughing all the way.

She saw him and increased her speed. With a leap, she grabbed him around the waist and took both of them down. SHe continued to laugh.

Back