• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Piece of Bread

Do you eat the first piece of bread in the bag

• Total voters

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • It makes a better toast than any other parts of the bread, methinks o_o;

Plus, even if it taste bad, you should still eat it anyway because that'll be wasting food =/

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • Yes, I always do...why not?! There's nothing wrong with it, it's plenty good! And like somebody said...wasting good food is a no-no!

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
  • I'll eat it if its the single allotment of bread left. Aside from that, no, I prefer not to do so. I find it quite distasteful, but I will not frivol away our pabulums.

Psycho

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • XD this is a random poll....o well, no i h8 the first piece because i don't like the crust >.< i just like the fluffy part ^^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • For some reason I avoid that piece....Sometimes I eat it =3 But most of the time I don't =|

Years
  • If I'm in a weird mood, or if it's one of the only pieces left in the bag, then I'll eat it. Otherwise, I won't touch it as I prefer eating the other pieces first, especially if I'm using them to make sandwiches. The end pieces don't make for the best sandwiches, in my opinion.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • At first I thought this was going to be about the first peice of bread you've had, xD;.

I'll eat it sometimes, it's pretty good.

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
  • On regular bread (I eat whole wheat), I will not eat the heel of the loaf, or even the crust. But on apple bread, I will eat those heels faster than you can blink. The crust on apple bread is so sweet and moist...^_^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think I--or someone in my family, rather--heard somewhere that the end piece keeps the rest of the loaf fresher or something. So we always just leave it there. Plus, it looks nicer in the bag. XD

I don't mind eating the actual piece, but I much prefer the other slices. So I normally won't touch it unless it's the last set of slices and I can't think of anything to eat other than a sandwich.

Back