• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Piece of Bread

Do you eat the first piece of bread in the bag

• Total voters

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I don't consider the brownish exterior of the heel of the loaf to be crust as it's more of an even coating than an actual crusty border around the bread. Admittedly, I've never eaten a heel before as I tend to be sparing on how much bread I consume, and my sister loves the heel, so I've never even had a chance to partake of it. I imagine that it isn't disgusting, though; it seems similar to a sandwich bun so, other than having a less-than-spongy consistency, I doubt it's all that bad.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Yes the heel of the loaf does keep the rest of the bread fresh. The "white portion" (I don't know the technical terms) will go bad if it's not covered, and the heel can do that just fine.

I think that's the case if I can recall what I learned successfully.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I eat it when there are no other alternatives, usually smeared with peanut butter. XP

Buuut no, I don't eat it most of the time. It tastes relatively sour and bland. o.o

Back