• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen First pokemon evolved on diamond and pearl

ellishall123

ThE mAsTeR oF dArKnEsS
    Years
    The first pokemon I evolved on it was a wurmple.Hey i know it aint brilliant but i got 2 of them to lvl 100 beautifly and dustox.

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    Mine was my turtwig. But it could have been a starly. I cant remember :)

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    My trusty ol' Turtwig, it has always been my lead Pokémon.. My next one was a Starly, i caught it basically the second i was allowed into the grass XD.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    umm, i think my trusty chimchar :), now a trusty infernape sweeper that i sometimes use in my team.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    I first evolved my chimchar after that i traded him,but i am looking for him till this very day.
    Lucky i know his ot and the date i got him.

Cid

Years
    First evolved? That would be Starly to Staravia in my first game. In my second one, it's Piplup to Prinplup.

Divine~Deoxys

Mine was my awesome Piplup, but i restarted as i didnt know what to do to get out of the fight area, the first on this play through of the game was chimchar, who ios know my Impishnape, whom i absolutely hate.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Mine was my trust Turtwig....until my game crashed on me. did it twice. :'( oh well... it hasn't again, yet, thankfully. especially since i've got a breeding center to run! :laugh:

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Erm...*Thinks for a very long time*

Erm.... Chimchar->Monferno
    or
    Shinx-> Luxio

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    My first evolved was probably my Shinx. First time I got it, it was my favorite Poke.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Good question. I'd say my first evolved Pokemon was my Piplup on my Diamond version. It was around the first gym, I think.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    It was my Kricketot because Bug Pokemon evole really quickly.

Back