• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Rom Hack you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2014
    The first hack i played was Pokemon Naranja (Orange Island)
    It's Cool But Not Completed yet!
    and i Joined PC to Learn more about hacks.....

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Pokemon Quartz was the first I played, from Whack-a-hack. I got the link from youtube.

I joined here because I needed to know how to change the titlescreen of a hack I was working on. It didn't work well...

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
    Years
  • The first hack i played was Shiny gold, it was the hack that made me start playing hacks.

1st Shiny gold
    2th i think it was called: Pokemon blue sea or something like that.
    3rd Pokemon Team rocket edition (still playing it, very fun :d)

I've been playing many more, but dont remember their name though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2009
    I think my first ever I got was from Zophar, not sure who the creator was but the title was Bokemob or something similar.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    The first rom hacks i have played are Pokemon Brown, Pokemon Prism, and Pokemon ShinyGold respectively.

They are all very good hacks in my opinion.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    ShinyGold was the best 3rd Generation hack of the time when I noticed ROM Hacking, back during April 2007. Now, I somewhat support it. After that, it was Rocket's Revenge and then I, somewhat, stopped.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    Even though I'm new to this site I've been playing ROM Hacks for about 2 years, And the first one I have played is Pokemon Chaos Black I believe.

squire

Upcoming Hacker
    Years
  • The first rom hack I ever played was Shiny gold, I remember the day like it was yesterday. I was just searching google for information if a Pokemon Gold remake would ever come to the DS. I then found this site along with Pokemon Shiny Gold.
    All I can say is that Zel made a great game and I really did enjoy it. It also inspired me to start my own Pokemon Fire Red hack. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    my first ever hack i played was quartz, its what got my hooked on playing hacks lol

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Pokemon Black Chaos, I thourght it was a real game lol :P
    It had Fakemon and New Tiles, I thourght it was amazing.
    Intill I got to a cave that wasn't finished lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    Hum, I am part of 98% of PC. I mean... The first one I played was Shiny Gold!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back