• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Rom Hack you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Pokemon Brown would have to be the first hack I played. Hey, it's a classic.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I think it was Shiny Gold but I'm not sure.

Whatever it was, it got me interested in ROM hacks. So it must've been good.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Shiny Gold. I haven't played any others, but if Zel doesn't make some more progress, I'll just play HG/SS.

0d'

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2014
    Maybe an unusual answer but my first played hack was liquid crystal (recommended by a friend)... The fact it wasn't complete made me search for finished hacks... That's when I discovered PC.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    the first hack i played was shiny gold version, thats what inspired me to make a hack.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • The first hack I played was pokemon genesis. XD My friend told me about people making thier own pokemon games and I was like WTF! I wanna do that to!

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    I don't remember the name of the first hack I played... Legacy, or something like that. It was a hack of silver, with wild lvl. 1-5 Lugia and Ho-oh running around near the starting town, and the starters were the 3 legendary dogs.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • Pokémon Quartz, by Baro. The fakemon were a bit...odd and even though he never really changed Hoenn's overall layout it was still a really good hack. But technically my first hack I played that I got from here, PC, was (just like the other thousand+) Shiny Gold. lol x(

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Beside my own?
    I started with Shiny Gold. I was more into making them then playing them.

Beside my own?
    I started with Shiny Gold. I was more into making them then playing them.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back