• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First shiny u ever saw?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I remember my first shiny
    It was a shiny Poochyena that i accidently killed >.<
    Then it was a Shiny Rhyhorn in Diamond
    then a Shiny Rhydon in that desert place
    Then about 3 more shiny rhyhorns (WTF O__o extremely lucky)
    Sadly i killed them all with the same pokemon (another WTF O__o) KYOGRE!!!!

Years
  • With the exception of Red Gyrados, Shiny pokemon just seem to avoid me. Only one I've ever owned was a shiny crobat I got from GTS.

Ah well.

xx

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The first shiny I have seen and caught was a shiny Whismur in Sapphire. Back then I didn't really know what shinies were, so I just assumed it was a more powerful version of Whismur.

Yeah..

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
  • I played pokemon for 8 years i never saw one shiny in till one month ago. My friend bought pearl and i tricked him into giving me the shiny gyrados from it. He restarted the game so did i we did some fancy trading and i got the gyrados the first pokemon i saw was a shinx then i got board so i started a new game on fire red and i see a shiny geodude. There all on my diamond game in there last evos now. Month over shinys over.

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
  • The first shiny I've ever seen was a gold magikarp in Pearl. I managed to catch it, but now it's gone.

OH, and a shiny Mew I got on the GTS. That file is gone now...But I gotta stay happy! HA HA HA HA!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • My first Shiny Pokemon I ever had/saw was this Shiny Zubat in the Lost(?) Cave in Firered. After that, it became my trusty Crobat. <3

The second time was the Graverler that used selfdestruct before I could catch it. :<

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2012
    Mine was kyogre i was young and i was trying to catch it but couldnt and eventually i found a shiny 1 i thought my game glitched and i turned of my game >_> now i kno i shoulda caught it (other than gyrados)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • The first shiny I ever saw was a Shiny Poochyena. It was the first battle in Pokemon Sapphire and, unfortunatley, I had no Pokeballs so I couldn't catch it.

Flechazo

Eternity Web & Game Designer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011
    My first shiney was a Shiny Shellder - Unfortunately I clicked 'Run' ... :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2010
    Shiny Poocheyena in Emerald. I had a shiny Mighteyena till my bro pressed new game on me.

Back