• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First VC Game???

Latios&Latias381382

rofl, Mac.
Years
  • Those of you that have a Wii and use Wi-Fi plus Wii Points, What was the first Virtual Console game you got??? (This doesnt not mean the Internet Channel) I got Sonic 2 first.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I got Super Mario 64 just for fun, even though I had it already for the N64. I downloaded Super Mario Bros. and the Legend of Zelda for the NES at the same time, too, since I never had an NES.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
  • Uh, let's see. I guess the first one was Bomberman, followed by Mario Kart 64 and Starfox 64. The only good Virtual Console games are the multiplayer ones, and the stuff like the Marios and the Zeldas, but for those I already have originals for another system, and in some cases, remakes on the DS. x_x

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Ugh if I could get a Wii Point Card I would get Paper Mario first, I have it for the N64, but I don't like the bulky controller, so I'd want that.

Our store is always sold out of them cuz they are really high in demand right now, I'm thinking of getting one online, but my parents won't let me. Same with Credit Card thing. v_v

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    SM64 first, then SMB, then Donkey Kong, then the SNES Donkey Kong.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I haven't gotten any VC titles yet, but my first will probably be Mario Kart 64. :B I loved that game, but for some reason never got around to buying it when I had N64. XD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    My first Virtual Console game is also the only one I've purchased yet: Star Fox 64. I'll probably get Paper Mario at some point, but not until the two that I really want come out:

Super Mario RPG & Super Metroid.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I haven't gotten any VC titles yet, but my first will probably be Mario Kart 64. :B I loved that game, but for some reason never got around to buying it when I had N64. XD;
    *Cough* About time someone else said they like MK64! XD

My first VC games were Super Mario Bros, and The Legend of Zelda (I got both at the same time).
    But if you want to know the very very first one then it's Super Mario Bros.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I don't have a wii yet, but I do know that anyone who likes Fire Emblem should get Shining Force off of there. I really want to see a remake of Shining Force 2 and 3 made...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I haven't bought any yet. I have three on my list that I will buy in a heartbeat. All three of them are unlikely though. T_T; One has a shot. Another, Reggie said he's trying to get. And the last one has no chance.

Pokemon Snap, GoldenEye 007, Banjo-Kazooie.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'd probably get Pokémon Snap in a heartbeat too. I own it for N64 but...sometimes it doesn't really work and I won't have an N64 in university, so I can't really play it. ;_;'

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • My N64 controllers don't work very well anymore (so thank God for the N64 Zelda ports to the GCN. XDD), but even if they did...I don't own Pokemon Snap. I borrowed my cousin's frequently because he never played it. So much fun.

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
  • I bought Sonic the Hedgehog and Street Fighter II were the first ones that I bought. Not sure which was first, though (same day).

Back