• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fishing for likes

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i use to care a long time ago. now i really don't care.
    if i like a post or agree with it, i'll like it!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    If it's super obvious that it's not something they would ever say or do and they're just posting it to try to get likes, I'll just ignore it and move on. Otherwise, I see nothing wrong with posting something funny (or whatever) to get attention. Sometimes it's well-deserved, even if that's what they're going for!

Everyone does it at some point and everyone knows from experience that getting likes usually makes you feel good so what harm does it do?

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Facebook: Could not care less
    Twitter: It's private so again my need for "sik numbers" isn't quenched there.
    Tumblr: It's relatively private so I don't get many notes.

PC, you're my only hope for any attention on the internet and clearly after I've been away for so long I've been starved of any internet recognition. (Though to be fair I just write what I feel like writing and find it quite interesting to see who I strike a chord with!)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I lowkey hate it, but also lowkey like getting likes and attention. On Tumblr, I love seeing posts get likes and reblogs. It's kind of a way to feel validation and importance. When I see something I made or posted was enjoyed or agreed upon by a lot of people, it makes me feel good about myself, you know?

Back