• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Five Nights at Freddy's 2

Yukari

I think it was originally planned for a 2015 release, but then it got moved up to Christmas this year, but then the guy who develops it had released an early demo for Let's Players, and after seeing that the early demo had worked without bugs in the videos, he went ahead and released it.

It really does not take very long to develop this game, even for one person. The game IS images and sounds, with a few tiny videos. I can't imagine the AI programming is very hard either.
    (I'm not saying it doesn't take effort to make this game by the way, it's just that it doesn't take too long.)
    As someone who has worked on games myself, making any kind of game, even a relatively simple one like this, would take a long time. But I guess that since he already had most of the necessary assets code wise and only needed to make minor changes. He really only needed to make new art assets for the game, which probably too the longest.

It still got out quickly though.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • It wouldn't be the first time a good game was released in a short time though. The original Isaac was made within a month I believe and it had huge critical acclaim despite its bugs.

Rocka210

The Code Never Bothered Me Anyway
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 29, 2015
    I enjoyed the first one because I got it 50% off. I'll just wait until the sequel goes on sale to buy it.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Honestly speaking, I found the jumpscares a lot less scary than FNAF1 - with the exception of Foxy and Marionette. The real thing which makes me so afraid to play this game is knowing how fuc-ed up I am when I see Toy Bonnie coming from the vent and Toy Chica also progressing forward. Oh, and that jack-in-the-box.

And this is just night one. As the days progress, it'll only get worse.

I'm more interested in the Atari mini games though. They have some sort of hidden message behind it... That purple man.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I'd rather watch a video of it. I don't do scary stuff at all. Game Theory's video on this is truly horrifying though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Honestly speaking, I found the jumpscares a lot less scary than FNAF1 - with the exception of Foxy and Marionette. The real thing which makes me so afraid to play this game is knowing how fuc-ed up I am when I see Toy Bonnie coming from the vent and Toy Chica also progressing forward. Oh, and that jack-in-the-box.

And this is just night one. As the days progress, it'll only get worse.

I'm more interested in the Atari mini games though. They have some sort of hidden message behind it... That purple man.
    Listen carefully in those minigames, that sound that keeps playing that sounds like burping is actually letters being spelt out. They spell S-A-V-E-T-H-E-M.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    Relatively accurate representation of the gameplay, if you don't know what it's about
    Spoiler:

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    I have both games for my mobile, I think personally that the second is a bit easier than the first. I cannot wait to find out more of the story in 3 whenever it comes out. My favorite anamatronics have to be the foxes

Frostinite

PrettyFrosty
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Anyone ever watch Markiplier play these games? Mans hysterical! But a genius!

Unfortunately my first encounter with Five Nights 2 hit me with Golden Freddie a few minutes in, didnt even notice him. Head set on pitch dark room. Pants got shinxed

Back