• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flash Cart

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
  • I have a few questions. First, I live in the US, and I'm buying a flash cart for the first time. I want one that can hold a lot of space, but works well on GBA, SP, and DS.

Does anyone know of a good one that costs $80 or under?

Second, what is the best completed ROM hack for any of the Advance games featured here, in your oppinion?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Things that are related to Emulation go, as the name tells you already, in the Emulation forum.

First, you have to clear up what games you want to put on it. GB(C), GBA or DS games.
    For the latter, "M3" would be a good investment. It is not exactly under $80, but around $90, and is sure with the 10 bucks more.
    You can find the official site, and shops that sell it via Google.

~moved~

Danno

Years
  • Thanks Scizz.

But does anyone know of any COMPLETED hacks that are reccommended?

Danno

Years
  • Will that M# work on a normal GBA?

Because it just seems to ba taling about DS... and I dont have one.

I have a GBA.

phshfe

OLD MAN HACKER
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    I have been using EZF Advance III w/ a 256mb cart.

I can load almost any GBA and GBC rom, and sav.file and play like it was the original game.

I have also loaded hack roms, like ShinyGold, Orange, Quartz.

Hope this helps

Back