• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flash Cartridge?

Acronell

www.poilkjmn.info
Years
  • Do you have a place that doesn't use PayPal because PayPal won't accept my visa gift card. It just frustrates me.

I take it you got it from a Simon Mall.

If you did, you need to go to http://simongiftcard.com/

and register your card, then you can use it with Paypal, you'll just have to add it to your paypal list, and make sure it's selected when you make the purchase. I have done this multiple times and know it to work.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    CycloDS Evolution is the best bet, as they have success in making it onto the DSi. 80$, though, really expensive, but has MIDI, MP3, OGG, DPG, and TXT player (not going too deep into), also about 13 languages, connectivity with Wii and other DS, about 100 skins (that work) and lack of bugs and built-in real time and cheat code area (for a few games, about in the first 1000 roms). Still, a good buy, plus a MicroSD card (for those MicroSD cartridges) will get you immediate GBA playing ability, making you have the ability to get onto your GBA slot/game by the click of 2 buttons and 0.014 seconds waiting time.

Yeah, EDGE is a rip of the CDS. I know.

st.louis

Addict of saying :P
    Years
  • The good old r4ds is still my best friend :P I bought it with the ds itself, 2nd hand but i've never had problems with it. The only game I've ever had problems with was sonic dark brotherhood. All others work. For age of empires: Mythologies, I had to do an arm7 patch, but that took me three mere minutes, so I'd surely recommed it.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • The good old r4ds is still my best friend :P I bought it with the ds itself, 2nd hand but i've never had problems with it. The only game I've ever had problems with was sonic dark brotherhood. All others work. For age of empires: Mythologies, I had to do an arm7 patch, but that took me three mere minutes, so I'd surely recommed it.

There is still no point in getting an R4DS whether you recommend it or not since you can get cheaper flashcarts that have better functionality and support for it.

Back