• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Flash* I took your photo

Camera type?

• Total voters

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
Years
  • I have no camera. My mom has one, but it's not even digital. -_- Yeah, my parents are low-tech.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My dad had used so many cameras, its like he collects cameras. He has three film-using ones and five digital cameras.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I dont have camera because I am small but My big sister have Yashica camera.

Years
  • I have both kinds of cameras. There's the Polaroid digital camera that I got for Christmas, which I still haven't used too much yet - I'm not much of a picture-taking person. I tend to put a camera aside and then forget about it for a while, much to the chagrin of some people. :P

Then there's my "plain" camera, which I'd say is actually of better quality than my digital camera It's a nice camera, too, a Nikon of some sort (I don't remember exactly and I'm not about to bring it down right now just to look at it); though it's more accurate to say it only partially belongs to me. It's just that when it was bought, it was bought with me and my required photography class in mind (since students need to bring their own cameras)...and at least for now it's unofficially "mine".

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    You gotta love the digital age! ;) I have a digital camera, though my parents have plain cameras. :\

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I use my dad's digital camera to take pictures of boring things. (i.e chocolate bars, my horrible drawings, etc.) And my dad never uses it, so it's like, half mine. :D

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I got a digital camera for Christmas this year, but I despise it -.-...

I still prefur the old-fashion ones, y'know, the ones with only like 3 buttons on them? Way less confusing.

Years
  • Providing my neighbour doesn't bite my head off whenever I ask her, I normally use her camera to take pictures. XD My parents aren't much of a camera fan so they tend to disregard the subject. =P

Years
  • I have a small, pretty red digital camera. It cost a lot of money and it doesn't work anymore. I just got it too. I'm going to get a new camera this weekend and hopefully it will work.

Back