• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Flowers and Branches~ The Oddish Family Fan Club

Should I put a point shop or a history bar at he first post?

• Both No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Point Shop Yes, History Bar No

• Point Shop No, History Bar Yes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I am VERY SORRY for being Inactive. I am/was busy (but able to reply in some post but not all).
    Spoiler:

If you could change one thing about the Oddish family, what would it be?
    Nothing!!! Everything is perfect!!!(wait....Oddish's Type being Poison so tat Extrasensory would not affect him/her much !!!)
    ~Yahoo!~ (No more effects as since as above!)

As in you'd get rid of the Poison typing? :o But that's one of the best bits about Oddish! :( It wouldn't be the same without being Poison in my mind...

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    To be truthful, it is actually a good thing for Oddish because for one thing, is there a poisonous radish before? And I can't imagine Oddish for being a Poison type because it only learns PoisonPowder... =/

Oh yes we have a new topic which is above, I'll just update the first post, and someone kindly give suggestions to keep this thread going! =)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    To be truthful, it is actually a good thing for Oddish because for one thing, is there a poisonous radish before? And I can't imagine Oddish for being a Poison type because it only learns PoisonPowder... =/

Oh yes we have a new topic which is above, I'll just update the first post, and someone kindly give suggestions to keep this thread going! =)

I PMed you yesterday about keeping the thread going didn't I? ^_^ Tbh I love Oddish's Poison typing and I probably wouldn't like it nearly as much without it. Poison to me is the best overall type, and its by far my favourite. For me it'd be a huge shame to see that go :(

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years

I PMed you yesterday about keeping the thread going didn't I? ^_^ Tbh I love Oddish's Poison typing and I probably wouldn't like it nearly as much without it. Poison to me is the best overall type, and its by far my favourite. For me it'd be a huge shame to see that go :(
    Alex loves to poison everyone with his love of poison type :P
    and agree with you, Oddish will not be oddish if it does not have a poison type

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Despite loving its Poison typing, I can kinda see where people are coming from in questioning this. I mean, looking at it you wouldn't instantly think "ooo a poisonous radish!" Maybe this should be changed!

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    Okay, well maybe this what makes Oddish unique. I mean everyone has different opinions about its type but I think the creators names Oddish, Oddish. It is because it is odd for having a Poison type. We should respect its type no matter what... =)

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Hello! XD

Name: Halcyon
    Why do you want to join?: I fell in love when I saw their sprites. (RSE onwards)
    Do you swear to uphold your duties as an Oddish Family Fan?: Yes. :D
    Are you active?: Yes! XD

I'm not sure about Oddish's appearance being girly or manly, but I think it could go either way.

johnny18

Years
    Hello! XD

Name: Halcyon
    Why do you want to join?: I fell in love when I saw their sprites. (RSE onwards)
    Do you swear to uphold your duties as an Oddish Family Fan?: Yes. :D
    Are you active?: Yes! XD

I'm not sure about Oddish's appearance being girly or manly, but I think it could go either way.
    I thought it looks a little bit girly. Welcome to the club BTW :D

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Oh ok. Did not thought of that (well there is a good thing that Oddish is a Poison-Type so that he/she will not be eaten :)) Welcome to the club

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    Okay, Because of something that PC doesn't want us to know, I can't post any reply here in PC since Christmas. But now, since this is over, for now, We are going to revive this thread! Well, not literally a new thread but a new beginning!

All members receive 7 points! Points will be added once I get this thread in the water again.

Okay, anyone can post one topic today because I have many things to do...

Okay, that wraps everything up!!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hooray, the thread is back! :D

New topic: 'Which family would you class as the Oddish family's rivals?'

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    um.. hiya. is this thread still alive?
    i've been hesistant to join as it seems it sure had its ups and downs already. but it's still around, and that's a good sign, i'd think.

NAME: hiinotama
    WHY JOIN? the Oddish line is awesome! Oddish and Gloom are really cute, albeit in different ways, Vileplume is one of my favourite pokémon of all time, and even Bellossom proved to be quite useful to me in my.. i think it was my Diamond run, really..
    OATH: I SWEAR TO UPHOLD MY DUTIES AS AN ODDISH FAMILY FAN! c:
    ACTIVE? very! though i'm not very good at coming up with topics, so yeah.

FAMILY RIVALS?
    i think the Hoppip-line or the Budew-line could be their rivals. i always thought Jumpluff looked a lot like Oddish, except for its.. pluffs..
    as for the Budew-line.. i think Roselia and Bellossom could very well have a sort of rivalry going on, over which is the most elegant. Roselia has beautiful roses, but Bellossom is a very good dancer.. and the two pokémon would just go bickering on like that. XD;

also this..
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    um.. hiya. is this thread still alive?
    i've been hesistant to join as it seems it sure had its ups and downs already. but it's still around, and that's a good sign, i'd think.

NAME: hiinotama
    WHY JOIN? the Oddish line is awesome! Oddish and Gloom are really cute, albeit in different ways, Vileplume is one of my favourite pokémon of all time, and even Bellossom proved to be quite useful to me in my.. i think it was my Diamond run, really..
    OATH: I SWEAR TO UPHOLD MY DUTIES AS AN ODDISH FAMILY FAN! c:
    ACTIVE? very! though i'm not very good at coming up with topics, so yeah.

FAMILY RIVALS?
    i think the Hoppip-line or the Budew-line could be their rivals. i always thought Jumpluff looked a lot like Oddish, except for its.. pluffs..
    as for the Budew-line.. i think Roselia and Bellossom could very well have a sort of rivalry going on, over which is the most elegant. Roselia has beautiful roses, but Bellossom is a very good dancer.. and the two pokémon would just go bickering on like that. XD;

also this..
    Spoiler:

Welcome to the club, hiinotama!!! Just update you from the list and you are good to go... I know, I still haven't updated the 1st post, it is because I'm lazy... =/

About the topic. the Hoppip Line only serves as its rivals because 1 episode actually supports this and that is EP225 or Bulbasaur the Ambassador. Anyways, that's all, I'll just update 1st post!!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oo, there's an episode where it's Oddish vs Hoppip? Now that I'd like to see! What happens? Why are they fighting? Does Oddish win? ;D

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    Oo, there's an episode where it's Oddish vs Hoppip? Now that I'd like to see! What happens? Why are they fighting? Does Oddish win? ;D

Oh yes, there is! It is in Season 5, Master Quest. They were fighting because of a lake in the Oak Ranch. The Oddish family likes the area but since the Hoppip family moved there for migration or something, they have been fighting. I really don't know who won. It was really focused more on Bulbasaur calming the ranch the feuding families. But if you want more, there is one more episode wherein it is interfamily! Bellossom vs. Vileplume!!! It is also in Season 5!!! I had a CD of the whole season but I lost it... =(

Congratulations, Taposa for reaching 15 points! Because of that, you are now a plant and have the responsibility to post a topic!!!!

Oh yes, any suggestions for making this thread more interactive? Events that you want to happen??? Okay that's all and for those with special points like starting topics, etc... please sum up all those up and post it here. I kinda lost track... Okay, see you later!!!! New topic anyone????

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Haha okay, I'll certainly look for that episode!

New topic: If you could create another evolution pathway for Oddish (either from Oddish or Gloom), what would you create and why?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    I think Jumpluff should join the Oddish as another evolution line than the Hoppip Line.. Maybe a moon stone or a special item should do the requirement to evolve. I mean look...

I mean look at the resemblance.... =/

johnny18

Years
    \
    New topic: If you could create another evolution pathway for Oddish (either from Oddish or Gloom), what would you create and why?
    I do not think I will create another evolution because oddish's evolution is already beautiful. If I create, it will be something that consider to be a disaster 'cause my mind can only think of plan-eaters.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    Okay, a new topic, and everyone with special points like posting a new topic, etc, please sum all of it and post here your number. I kinda lost track and for that, POINTS WILL BE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Points will still be accumulated but I will not update the list until everyone gives their numbers, exclude the post count.

Oh yes, should I add a point shop, or a history bar to get updated.... I have placed our very first poll at the top, This will be there until February 29 so vote now!

Okay, here is the topic...

What move will represent Oddish and its evolutions the best?

Okay, that's all!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back