• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Flowers and Branches~ The Oddish Family Fan Club

Should I put a point shop or a history bar at he first post?

• Both No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Point Shop Yes, History Bar No

• Point Shop No, History Bar Yes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    um.. i don't really get what either of those would be, so i'll just.. not vote yet. XD;

REPRESENTATIVE MOVE?
    ... well, for me, that's the most obvious option; Petal Dance.
    though i have to say Gloom kindof has Acid for a signature move too, methinks. c:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    um.. i don't really get what either of those would be, so i'll just.. not vote yet. XD;

REPRESENTATIVE MOVE?
    ... well, for me, that's the most obvious option; Petal Dance.
    though i have to say Gloom kindof has Acid for a signature move too, methinks. c:

Well For the point shop, most groups have already done this, so why not this group. You will use your points earned and buy special things like, a customized name on the members list, a star beside your name, a New Oddish, a Shiny one, etc...

And for the history bar, there will be a special part in the first post which will record the happenings of the group, etc.

I hope that clears your confusion... =3

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    *Bump* Okay, since the group has been inactive for more than a week, I think it's about time to push this group into the waters again!!!!

One of the most remarkable changes that happened in this group is the first post. I've finally added CSS to the first post and now, it is more beautiful!

Yeah, I've posted a new topic but no one answered it... So here's mine!

What song will represent Oddish and its evolutions the best?

For me, it would be Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson because it would be a lot cooler for the Oddish family to move faster and you never know if you have been stricken.. Hence the song... =)

Oh yes, before I forget, I may reset the points back to your post count + your New Year 7 points. Please give me the added points...

Anyone up for a new event?

That's all!!!! =D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wowee, I love the new CSS! :) As for the topic... It's certainly interesting x] I think I'd choose Biffy Clyro - Living's a Problem Because Everything Dies. This only represents Oddish -> Vileplume though, not so much Bellossom :3 I mainly chose this song 'cos it's kind of like... Everything is great whilst it's living, but as it becomes more poisoned and corrupt it can achieve great power and beauty, which is how I see the Oddish family. They become more dark and poisonous with each evolution with names like "Gloom" and "VILEplume", so this song suits perfectly in my mind. :3

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    Okay, new topic guys!!!!

Who is better? Vileplume or Bellossom

WARNING!!! By answering this topic, you may start an all-out war in this group which may lead to closure.... You have been warned.... =3

Oh yes, I may not be online for maybe 6 or 8 days because exams are rolling in! Alex will be in charge until I get back! For now, have fun with the debate!!!! =3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Good luck with your exams!

As for the current topic, Vileplume wins by far. Bellossom doesn't even come close for me. (I don't actually like Bellossom, I think it ruined an amazing family of Pokemon so I try to forget it exists x]) The Oddish family is all about trickery and poison and using it's typing to really mess up your opponents; Bellossom does none of this! It just sits there prancing around looking pretty D: So yeah, my vote certainly goes to Vileplume. x]

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    For me, obviously, it's Bellossom. It's cuteness and cheerfulness makes it a unique addition to the Oddish family. Bellossom balances out things like Yin and Yang, Black and White, Fire and Water, Peace and War... And maybe even Alex and me... lol

If you think it this way, Oddish is cute and peaceful while Gloom and Vileplume are more power based. It's 1-2, so I think Bellossom was a must.. for me, of course.

Yes, my exams are over tomorrow so I can update regularly again. It's sad that we already have little members, but only Alex and me respond.... =/ New topic by tomorrow. I think that's all!!! Bye!!! =)

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    *Bump* Lately, the fan club's popularity is dwindling and now, only Alex and me are active. It has been nearly a month since the last person besides me and Alex has posted. Because of this, I MAY ask Alex to close this thread. I will wait a week at least to revive the group back and get things started again. To Alex, don't close this thread just yet but I'll PM you the go signal. Anyone can post a topic until the thread closes or we get things started again... Whichever comes first. If the club closes, Don't worry, I will make a new club but more bigger and more general yet specific enough. And of course, The Oddish family will still be there... =) For now, this may be the last week of ~Flowers and Branches~ The Oddish Family Fan Club. But though, if this club can return to its former glory, then this club will still be running. I just hate the fact that only Alex and me still care about the club but yet, I will not give up... Again, anyone can post a topic! Thanks and this is your first and maybe the last public announcement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back