• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Focus Shift OOC

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Yup, I explained it a bit more thoroughly on the post above the post you posted...does that make sense?

Have to go beddy-bye now. Sucks that my mother can't just sleep at a teenager's time...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Yes, you know my real name, thats why I find it weird when bad stuff happens to Josh[Character]
    I feel like he is a voodoo doll of myself and eventually whatever happens to him will happen to me [very creepy thought]

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yup, I explained it a bit more thoroughly on the post above the post you posted...does that make sense?
    Yep, haha, perfect sense. d:

Yes, you know my real name, thats why I find it weird when bad stuff happens to Josh[Character]
    I feel like he is a voodoo doll of myself and eventually whatever happens to him will happen to me [very creepy thought]
    I used to use my own name, but now I just have a bunch of characters I throw around.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Yeah, incredibly sorry guys about the posting, I had soo much time but now I've lost most of it!
    Again, I have a post in the works, but won't be up till later.

I've only really once used my name in an RP (not going to say when, people will stalk, I know you people!), but I prefer to make up new characters for most RPs, but if I am lazy, I will copy/paste old ones.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm really sorry for the delay, but things have gotten worse.
    I am not going to be able to post for the next week or so because a main city in New Zealand, Christchurch has had another earthquake, this one weaker, but doing more damage than the one in September.
    One of my close friends was in the earthquake and unfortunately has died, so I will be at his funeral down in Christchurch and away from computer for at least a week.
    Again, sorry guys for the delay.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Wow, that's intense. Sorry for your loss Ichiro. Take as long as you need. I've been hearing about the earthquake all day.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm back.
    Final after crap I have managed to get back into routine and onto PC.
    In essence, the future of Focus Shift is up to you guys, do you want to carry on or has it been too long????
    Don't worry, speak your mind, I won't bite your head off. lololololololol

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Well, I don't really want it to die, so why not continue?
    Besides, with the release of Black and White, people (me) probably haven't really noticed the dead period much.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Lets continue, all the RPs i'm in except for my own have died, so I would like to get this one going again.
    As well, my Plague RP has started to die, i'm hoping that its just the release of B/W and not it just being not fun.
    Also, it came out last Sunday where i'm at, not that I got it...I have no money, or DS.
    I'm mostly out of the Pokemon games anyways after a small relapse where I bought Soul Silver and in less then two weeks played it over 100-hours.
    Now I sorta got bored of it, but its just part of my never-ending cycle where I play a game to exhaustion then move on to a different genre of game alltogether.
    So far i'm in the 'out' stages of RPG and FPS.
    I'm falling into just random stuff right now, trying to find the next thing to play to its +100 hours in insanely short timeframe stage and then switch on to the next game.
    It happens, and I quite enjoy it.

Anyways, yeah, don't have B/W and i'm running out of things on the internet to do[Apparently this is possible] so please revive the RP =D

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    ?! D= I feel so sorry for you.
    So far, it's amazing. Although, there's a stunning lack of rotational/triple battles (haven't come across one yet).

Yeah, I got japanese release Black and was pretty dissappointed with the battles in it, but I heard White has more so I'm getting it on Thursday when it comes out here. They are generally in the later game, around Soryuu City (I don't know the English names yet xD) and I think there is one after Sekka City.

Well that makes:
    Ichiro,
    Skymin,
    Zamorak,
    Nakuzami,

And left are:
    The Final Watchman,
    MichaelaTheUchiha,

anyone heard from the last two?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Not only did I have to write for a short story competition, I also have a couple of essays and a powerpoint presentation that'll probably be about...fifty slides. D=

I don't want it to die, but I'm not exactly sure what to RP next. D= I got confuzzled.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years

Yeah, I got japanese release Black and was pretty dissappointed with the battles in it, but I heard White has more so I'm getting it on Thursday when it comes out here. They are generally in the later game, around Soryuu City (I don't know the English names yet xD) and I think there is one after Sekka City.

Well that makes:
    Ichiro,
    Skymin,
    Zamorak,
    Nakuzami,

And left are:
    The Final Watchman,
    MichaelaTheUchiha,

anyone heard from the last two?

What about SkyisUmbreon? Weren't Miharu and mine's character trying to save him when, well, I guess we'll call it writers block struck?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I want it to carry on, it's my first RP on this site and I love the story. Not to mention this is where I made all of you as friends XD

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    So only SkyisUmbreon to hear from?

sweet. Yeah I kinda pushed the RP into a corner before I left, but I will have to make a big post continuing it on.

Back