• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Focus Shift OOC

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Bleh I have returned. Skymin, I'll be back on your RP in a bit, but since it seems I missed a lot, I'll just have Seto come back with more experience with his powers and what not to save someones Arse or something. Zammy, I'm working on te Plauge post atm. Miharu, your a stalker :P and Ichiru(or o XD) ONWARD WITH FOCUS SHIFT

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Yay, now that Sky is on board, everyone is back!
    And yes, I am starting a post sometime soon, probably not tonight (I have a lecture at 4pm, then karate, as well as typing my lecture notes up, its tiring at university.).

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Kind of know what you mean. I even had to skip Tae Kwon Do to get that bloody essay done and now I have a pretty bad headache. D=

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    I got time whenever, I don't do much outside of school because my parents don't have the money or i'm not skilled enough to participate in anything else i'm interested in.
    Thus i've turned to video games and the internet.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Whats with the numbers?
    Anyways, yeah, got an Xbox 360, and original at my mom's.
    My Gamertag is Stormthehouse, but i've been off live for about a month now due to the all glorious addiction to computer gaming =P
    I also got a steam account. I don't have many games yet but i've got most of the big ones.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    EVERYONE KNOWS PS3 IS WHERE IT'S AT.

in other news, SIU, on my RP, it should be easy to post. We just woke up and aaron got a letter summoning you guys to the community centre. kellyn went outside so you can talk to him (i'm posting here because you NEVER GO ON THE OOC >:( )

by the way I GOT POKEMON BLACK IN THE MAIL but i can't play it until i finish cleaning rjgnfjgnf

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    XD, yelling at SIU, Oh and *Give high five about the ps3* YEAHHHH!!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    EVERYONE KNOWS PS3 IS WHERE IT'S AT.

by the way I GOT POKEMON BLACK IN THE MAIL but i can't play it until i finish cleaning rjgnfjgnf

1) Sadly, I have never experianced the PS3. But I do KNOW that Playstation is better than Xbox or the Wii, so yes, you are right.

2) You better hurry and clean! Perhaps you could use the help of...Snow White and the seven Minccinos?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Xbox is better if your super into gaming, but if you want more of a media experience PS3 is better.
    The Wii is fun, but it kinda get old quick.
    Computer beats all three.
    I've used every system and these are just the opinions I have formed on them.
    But ya wanna know whats even better?

NINTENDO FREAKIN' 64!!!!!
    Some of the best games forever and ever were on that system.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Well I have a PS3 and online's free on that while X-Box cost a lot. I play Sims 2 on the PC, so its alright.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Lol, the courier came to drop off my Pokemon White game, the box they used is incredibly more bigger than the actual game box.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    final watchman, what's your psn? :x
    i've been playing mine a lot lately but i only have 2 pokes since i hate most of the pokes in the beginning.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Xbox isn't that expensive unless your dumb enough to try to pay with a credit card.
    I buy 12 month cards at 50 dollars making it less then $4.20 a month
    Three month cards are $20 so $6.66 or so a month
    One month cards are eight bucks each and definitely not worth it.
    But at the 3 and 12 month and not that big a deal, and the system for playing with friends is a lot easier to use, plus a buncha free content, some awesome games[Good version of the Orange box, Halo series. But in contrast PS3 has Little big planet, the only game I really envy about the PS3], really makes it all worth it.
    Plus limited backwards compatibility =P [New PS3= no backwards compatibility, Wii has full gamecube backwards compatibility]
    As well I also feel the xbox controllers are more... comfortable for gaming.
    All in all the +$5 or so dollars a month really shouldn't determine the console you get, it should be based more on personal preference.
    If you want something like a media center, instead of the gaming experience, go for PS3.
    If you want online multi-player with ease of access and easier playing[better controller], go Xbox 360.
    Wii fits somewhere, but i'm not sure where...
    PC is the ultimate everything, although controls are a bit hard to first get used to, and even then they never get as comfortable as a controller[although Xbox controllers can be configured to work on PCs, adding in another element of awesome]

But remember, classics never get old so N64 will always be one of my absolute favorites forever and ever.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Plus limited backwards compatibility =P [New PS3= no backwards compatibility, Wii has full gamecube backwards compatibility]

1) PS3 doesn't have backwards compatibility? Well, that doesn't really make a difference to me, as I have both a PSOne and PS2, but it does kinda stink.

2) Well, sadly the Wii doesn't have FULL backwards compatibility, but at least you can play Gamecube on it.

3) On a side note: Just beat Iris in White and am heading to the Pokemon League! YUS! Can't wait to see waht happens [:

Back