• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Follow me! Follow me! ~The K-Pop Fanclub ~

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
2NE1 got me completely readdicted to KPop with their comeback. Their album is sooo good ^_^

Happy is probably my favorite song on the album, but 멘붕 is a close second.

Last edited:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
2NE1 got me completely readdicted to KPop with their comeback. Their album is sooo good ^_^

Happy is probably my favorite song on the album, but 멘붕 is a close second.

Yes!!! Their album is really good!! Too bad about the whole 멘붕 controversy. I really like that song. :(

Also for any T-ara fans here, what do you think about Jiyeon and Hyomin's upcoming solo debuts? :D ♥
Be sure to support them!!!

Years
Also for any T-ara fans here, what do you think about Jiyeon and Hyomin's upcoming solo debuts? :D ♥

Not a fan of the group itself, but I love their music! Looking forward to Hyomin's to be honest because she's teamed up with Brave Brothers and I've always loved their creations :D Will be interesting~

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years

Yes!!! Their album is really good!! Too bad about the whole 멘붕 controversy. I really like that song. :(

The whole 멘붕 controversy is awful. CL has been getting constant death threats and odds are she didn't have anything to do with the song besides the lyrics she wrote and sang. If anything, it's Teddy and YG's fault, even though I'm sure it wasn't intentional at all. I understand the Muslims aren't happy about it, and that's reasonable, but they're reflecting very poorly on their religion with the death threats and insults.

Side note: This is pretty random, but I just realized that the 2 in 2NE1's logo is a ㄹand the N is ㄹrotated 90 degrees XD

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Not a fan of the group itself, but I love their music! Looking forward to Hyomin's to be honest because she's teamed up with Brave Brothers and I've always loved their creations :D Will be interesting~

Why not the group if you don't mind me asking?
I'm looking forward to both really. I just hope the concept for Hyomin isn't overly sexy like they usually have her do. :/

The whole 멘붕 controversy is awful. CL has been getting constant death threats and odds are she didn't have anything to do with the song besides the lyrics she wrote and sang. If anything, it's Teddy and YG's fault, even though I'm sure it wasn't intentional at all. I understand the Muslims aren't happy about it, and that's reasonable, but they're reflecting very poorly on their religion with the death threats and insults.

Side note: This is pretty random, but I just realized that the 2 in 2NE1's logo is a ㄹand the N is ㄹrotated 90 degrees XD

It is! Completely ridiculous. She's still getting so much hate even after the song was removed and everything. I feel so bad for her. :(

Years

Why not the group if you don't mind me asking?
I'm looking forward to both really. I just hope the concept for Hyomin isn't overly sexy like they usually have her do. :/

Not entirely sure...But this applies to the majority of girl groups. I have a favourite male group (that being INFINITE), but for some reason I've never had a "favourite" girl counterpart \: The closest thing would have to be T-ara mainly because of their concepts and music...I'm sorry, I can't really seem to explain my thought process properly >< I have nothing against them. Though I do have a favourite female solo, but not a male XD

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years

EXO Overdose teaser~!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
For me SM Entertainment has the most overrated groups ever haha.

Anyway, my favorite groups/singers are: Rainbow, KARA, Apink, IU, Orange Caramel, Big Bang, PSY and Infinite.

Years
For me SM Entertainment has the most overrated groups ever haha.

I think they're overrated simply because they're from SM. People have these high expectations of the SM groups, and even if they don't reach them, fans all over still fawn over their beloved groups regardless \: Power of the fans I guess.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Did anyone attend the KPOP concert in LA on the 12th? :D
I went and it was a lot of fun. CNBLUE and Girl's Day were really good. 2PM was really good too.

Anyway T-ara's Jiyeon is making her solo debut soon! Have you guys seen her teaser?
[ythd]uJmP_PwpVCk[/ythd]

I'm so very excited. (°◡°♥).:。

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 24, 2014
I would like to join^^

How long have you been listening to KPop?
I have been listening for about 3 and a half years now.

How were you introduced to KPop?
I was randomly on youtube looking searching things, and there was a video on the front page that just caught my eye for some reason. So i decided to click it and at first i just thought it was ok but i kept wanting to come back for this one member. And eventually i kept watching it daily and loved it. The video was SNSD's Genie and the member was Sooyoung^^

Which artists are you currently listening to the most?
I listen to T-ara everyday! Othre artist that i listen to is C.N. Blue, F.T. Island, F(x), Girl's Day, IU, Miss A, Secret, SNSD, and many others.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I would like to join^^

How long have you been listening to KPop?
I have been listening for about 3 and a half years now.

How were you introduced to KPop?
I was randomly on youtube looking searching things, and there was a video on the front page that just caught my eye for some reason. So i decided to click it and at first i just thought it was ok but i kept wanting to come back for this one member. And eventually i kept watching it daily and loved it. The video was SNSD's Genie and the member was Sooyoung^^

Which artists are you currently listening to the most?
I listen to T-ara everyday! Othre artist that i listen to is C.N. Blue, F.T. Island, F(x), Girl's Day, IU, Miss A, Secret, SNSD, and many others.
omo omo omo
You actually registered!!! Thank you for joining. <333
Welcome to the club!!!

Who are your biases? I don't think I've asked you this before.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 24, 2014
omo omo omo
You actually registered!!! Thank you for joining. <333
Welcome to the club!!!

Who are your biases? I don't think I've asked you this before.

You are very welcome!!!!!
And Thank you very much!!! ^_^

I don't have that many biases lol

T-ara - Eunjung
Girl's Day - Yura
IU - IU
Secret - Hyosung

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
You are very welcome!!!!!
And Thank you very much!!! ^_^

I don't have that many biases lol

T-ara - Eunjung
Girl's Day - Yura
IU - IU
Secret - Hyosung

Awesome. <3

As I'm sure you guys have heard, pretty much the entire Korean music industry is on hiatus because of the Sewol Ferry tragedy. A lot of fans seem upset by it, but I think it's a really great thing to do to allow their country to grieve for the people they lost.

Yes, I think most of us would have heard about Sewol. It's a terrible thing to happen. All those poor innocent people who suffered because of an irresponsible captain. Many artists are on hold until June/July to show respect to the families of the victims of Sewol. If we're talking about upset fans, I think the most ridiculous ones were the ones crying about EXO's MV the day the ship sank.

That being said my heart goes out to South Korea, but this is hardly the place to discuss this.

Years
As I'm sure you guys have heard, pretty much the entire Korean music industry is on hiatus because of the Sewol Ferry tragedy. A lot of fans seem upset by it, but I think it's a really great thing to do to allow their country to grieve for the people they lost.

I like how they've postponed comebacks out of respect for those families because it shows that the entertainment industry isn't as selfish as people think them to be. But some fans take it to the extreme, and disregard the whole issue, demanding to see their groups in action D:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 24, 2014
Yes, I think most of us would have heard about Sewol. It's a terrible thing to happen. All those poor innocent people who suffered because of an irresponsible captain. Many artists are on hold until June/July to show respect to the families of the victims of Sewol. If we're talking about upset fans, I think the most ridiculous ones were the ones crying about EXO's MV the day the ship sank.

That being said my heart goes out to South Korea, but this is hardly the place to discuss this.

I heard about how EXO fans were complaining that the MV got delayed. I really cant believe how a lot of the EXO fans are.

I like how they've postponed comebacks out of respect for those families because it shows that the entertainment industry isn't as selfish as people think them to be. But some fans take it to the extreme, and disregard the whole issue, demanding to see their groups in action D:

I actually really like that they postponed many of the comebacks out of respect. I wouldnt mind if all comebacks were postponed indefinitely.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
I heard about how EXO fans were complaining that the MV got delayed. I really cant believe how a lot of the EXO fans are.

Please don't generalise all the EXOtics together.

And to be honest, not every countries are and in the light about how Korea works when it comes to mishaps - A lot of complains were mainly from other countries.

Hopefully the mishap will soon blow over but like Mia said, this is hardly the place to be discussing about the issue.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 24, 2014
Please don't generalise all the EXOtics together.

And to be honest, not every countries are and in the light about how Korea works when it comes to mishaps - A lot of complains were mainly from other countries.

Hopefully the mishap will soon blow over but like Mia said, this is hardly the place to be discussing about the issue.

I wasn't trying to generalize all EXO fans. I apologize if my post came out rude.

Back