• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Follow me! Follow me! ~The K-Pop Fanclub ~

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
EXO's mini album "Overdose" has a release date! It's May 7th! Source

I haven't really listened to anything from them, but I might check this album out :)

Years
Aside from the suits, I'm not digging their outfits, but it's a different kind of song than I originally imagined it to be. Still has that EXO feel though :P

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Exo's song is nice. My favorite is still Mama. I hope they release something like that again. I haven't listened to their mini, but I will some time.

Hyosung from Secret's solo teaser came out today. :D
[ythd]L_wYektXSTw[/ythd]

oshimas

소중한 이 내 맘 모두 나 그대에게
Years
yay a k-pop club! c:

What comebacks are you looking forward to this year?
i'm definitely waiting 9muses cause it'll be their first comeback without lee sem or eunji 8( but still, they have good music. and maybe for an actual snsd comeback, honestly. sm messed up their last comeback. :/ the queens deserve better.
How long have you been listening to KPop? i've been a fan since 2011. right before snsd's the boys comeback.
How were you introduced to KPop? i was wandering around top videos on youtube and found a video for t-ara's roly poly. c: i thought it had a different sound and started clicking around for different artists.
Which artists are you currently listening to the most? right now, I listen to mostly girl groups. I've been loving 9muses' and girls day's stuff lately c: snsd too.(but then they're my bias group so idk if they really count)

Years
Exo's song is nice. My favorite is still Mama. I hope they release something like that again. I haven't listened to their mini, but I will some time.

Hyosung from Secret's solo teaser came out today. :D

Their mini-album was better than I expected o: I really like Thunder, and Overdose is just as good. As for Hyosung, I originally didn't spare a glance because I'm not that big into individuals getting solo debuts when they're already part of a group, but the song is actually decent (if not for the random, unusual dub-step insertions).

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
I'm a pretty happy K-Pop fan right now. TaeYang finally has a solo album release date (June 6th, 2014), VIXX has a release date for their next single album (May 27th, 2014), and 2NE1 just dropped their M/V for Gotta Be You (너 아님 안돼).

[ythd]zdKTgwffmdo[/ythd]

The M/V was decent I guess. I feel like the song deserved better, but I won't complain about another 2NE1 M/V. All of the girls looked fantastic, but Bom needs to start expressing more. She seemed kind of bored/uninterested with the video.

Anyway, I'm glad to see the industry is picking back up again :D

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Sorry I keep going away so long. ;w;
Lots of new comebacks recently!!!
I really like Fly To The Sky's song and Jiyeon's Never Ever (of course).
Out of the female soloist promoting on music shows right now; Jiyeon > Hyosung > NS Yoon G > G.NA
[ythd]JaAgc8LaY9A[/ythd]
[ythd]Bf_Es9WxKhI[/ythd]
[ythd]1EsaxNms5ZA[/ythd]

Also Davichi is having another comeback! And I have to say, they never disappoint.
[ythd]Ze6pW9rvmOQ[/ythd]

Do you guys collect Kpop albums? I'd really love to see your collections if you do! :D

oshimas

소중한 이 내 맘 모두 나 그대에게
Years
my collection sucks since i buy most of k-pop on itunes. i do have my share of albums but it's so little. i only have of wonder girls and girls generation at the moment. since i'm trying to see if i can get ahold of girls generation's japanese releases.

Cilicica

Ghost Type Lover ~~
Years
How come I've just barely found this thread?? Dx

How long have you been listening to KPop?
Hmm. Probably since early 2010.
How were you introduced to KPop?
Anime-->Jpop-->Jpop songs sung by Koreans/K-Drama-->KPOP
Which artists are you currently listening to the most?
EXO!! ^^ They're my favorite group, that's why. Along with SNSD of course~ So far this year, albums on repeat have been from J-min, SNSD, EXO... That's all I can think of, lol. I love their music too much. <3
What comebacks are you looking forward to this year?
Well, my two favorite groups have already come back... But I'm excited for another F(x) album, Pink Tape was amazing. SHINee as well... I REALLY want a BoA comeback, it's not even funny.
Should we add a directory for fansites for the groups we like?
Uhhh, sure.

Claims:

Cilicica - EXO/SNSD

Cilicica - Baekhyun/Yoona/J-min/BoA/Yonghwa/Kiseop/Key

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
Welcome to the club Cilicica! Always nice to see new people joining! :)

It's been out for a while now, but I've really been enjoying TaeYang's new album. 눈, 코, 입 and Stay With Me are my two favorite songs. Too many feels to handle

[ythd]UwuAPyOImoI[/ythd]

Another comeback I've been listening to a lot is VIXX's recent mini album. It's only 3 songs + an instrumental, but every song was really enjoyable. And the choreography for Eternity is awesome!

[ythd]cIfoNcm8Psw[/ythd]

Back