• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For Christmas you wish for...?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hmm...let me think nice and hard and expensive about this...

• Bass Guitar
    • Electric Guitar
    • GOOD Drumset (More than 3 toms, many cymbals, and
    • Laptop
    • TV tuner or Audio/Video input card

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Wii
    DS
    New cellphone

All things I shouldn't have left in my little cousin's hands. (sure he's 10 but he is an idiot sometimes)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    A new camera
    A new Wii
    And for the idiots that broke into my house -- for them to be arrested or hit in the head with a bowling ball, whichever is easier.

That would be a wonderful Christmas. :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Let's see when we go to some mall, I want anything that I see at the mall. But I think I don't really want anything this year, it's just the same all over and over again. :|

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Well I have pretty much everything now, but I probably just go for all the little things.

And for the post above, everyone wants World Peace, but I don't think it will happen for Christmas this year.

Years
    Wow. Christmas already? It's just like the grocery stores that sell Halloween candy in June.
    Anyways, here's my list [most of which is just wishful thinking]:

• Apple Mac Book Pro
    • 'After Effects' for said Apple laptop
    • A CD player and iPod jack for my car [it only has a cassette player >.<]
    • iTunes gift cards
    • Barnes and Noble/Borders gift cards
    • An updated Blackberry or an iPhone

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Depending on if I get Bioshock 2 pre-ordered for my birthday or not, that.
    New Nike's.
    And some decent quality family time.

And for the post above, everyone wants World Peace, but I don't think it will happen for Christmas this year.

No they don't. If everyone wanted world peace we'd have it. There's always going to be somebody that'll ruin it for everyone else.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    All I really want and need is money X_x

But I'm not a stickler for things.

Zet

Years
    My wishlist

Spoiler:

That's all I can think of. I know the mac, win7 and the TV is out of the question but hopefully I'll get at least one or two of the games mentioned above

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Wish?

1. World Peace(as always)
    2. Total eradication of Swine Flu/Hamthrax
    3. New winter coat(seriously, it's very cold in the motherland!)
    4. Pokemon Platinum, HG/SS, Wii

That's about it.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Wish?

1. World Peace(as always)
    2. Total eradication of Swine Flu/Hamthrax
    3. New winter coat(seriously, it's very cold in the motherland!)
    4. Pokemon Platinum, HG/SS, Wii

That's about it.
    Eradicate flu in general instead. Or just disease. Swine flu isn't really that bad; I had it myself a few weeks ago. It's like the regular flu with a slightly higher fever and symptoms that last a bit longer.

If I had to wish for some benevolent thing, I'd be afraid of how it would turn out, as per the reference I made earlier to the X-files. A lot of well-thinking people might end up destroying the world by wishing for those things, or changing it in ways that might hurt a lot of people. And really, with no problems to solve, humanity has even less motivation to help others; it's like opening Pandora's box. I suppose if I had to wish for something benevolent, I'd wish for people to be a bit more respectful toward others (not too much; we still need people to disagree and argue over things).

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    But it's more deadlier if not treated immediately right? And without flu, we can't be excused from our absences in our classes right? lol XD

*spam*

I also wish for a Left 4 Dead 2 series.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I want to go to USA and to stay there as much time as I can! but that's my birthday present so....I really don't know, maybe some cds or a new cmoputer I really don't know....=P

Back