• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen For how long did you play Pokémon B/W?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2012

Hey wassup!

Here we will Discuss for how long did you play Pokémon B/W,
    and how many Pokémon's do you have..

I playes for 73 hours and 59 minutes.. i got 58 and seen 249 Pokémon,
    go to Professor Juniper house to see how much you've seen and caught!

I play Black Version, Nintendo DSi :)

Last edited:

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • My current White version is at 131 hours of gameplay, with 538 Pokémon seen, and 257 owned.

I'm not sure about Black verson though, or my other 10 something unova playthroughs..

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2012
    I played a Pokemon White ROM for 10 minutes before I turned it off. I really can't stand the newer revisions.

One of the reasons is the multitudes of Pokemon. There's just too many. Also, I hate the lack of creativity in the new Pokemon. I mean really, Garbodor is a pile of garbage... Also, the newer Pokemon just don't seem to fit in, and just seem to me like an add-on made to up the price of new Pokemon games. I haven't seen one of the generation V Pokemon that would fit in with the first generation. Lastly, it feels like the game guides you too much. I liked the idea of a puzzle; having to figure out what you need to do next on your own. Black and White just seem to direct you to the next objective without letting you plan your own game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2012
    I played a Pokemon White ROM for 10 minutes before I turned it off. I really can't stand the newer revisions.

One of the reasons is the multitudes of Pokemon. There's just too many. Also, I hate the lack of creativity in the new Pokemon. I mean really, Garbodor is a pile of garbage... Also, the newer Pokemon just don't seem to fit in, and just seem to me like an add-on made to up the price of new Pokemon games. I haven't seen one of the generation V Pokemon that would fit in with the first generation. Lastly, it feels like the game guides you too much. I liked the idea of a puzzle; having to figure out what you need to do next on your own. Black and White just seem to direct you to the next objective without letting you plan your own game.

Really?

Did you even watched the anime? watch japanese version, called: Pokémon Best Wishes.

Watch it and see all Pokémon's, beside starters are cool too.
    A Pokémon fan loves all generations!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2012
    Really?

Did you even watched the anime? watch japanese version, called: Pokémon Best Wishes.

A Pokémon loves a generations!

I'm not an Anime kind of person. I just can't get interested in them anymore. I used to be able to watch them, when I was 10-14, but I guess I kind of grew out of them.

Either way, I doubt I'd like the new Pokemon. They just don't seem right.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My Jap White has at least 400 hours invested into it. My Black has...almost 200 I think. My English White I'm not sure, though I know it's no where near where the other two are haha.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • 150 Hours on the dot. Seen 646 Pokemon Caught 646 pokemon and have finished everything in the trained card but Super Double Subway.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • If you look at the "old" Pokemon you can see that they're just as ridiculous as Unova pokemon. Eggs? A ball? A glob of whatever muk/grimer are? If they had released Unova first and then the "original" ones, people would still be complaining. There isn't a difference. :/

My White has around 100 hours because of trading I think, my Black has around 50.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Really?

A Pokémon fan loves all generations!

I'm not an Anime kind of person. I just can't get interested in them anymore. I used to be able to watch them, when I was 10-14, but I guess I kind of grew out of them.

Either way, I doubt I'd like the new Pokemon. They just don't seem right.

Except this isn't about the anime, sadly. Remember, Black and White is for game purposes! So just keep that in mind n_n

Anyway guys, prepare for it... my White playtime issss... 383:05 although I've left it on for a while so in total it's probably really around 320. :x As for my PokeDex! I've captured... 383 Pokemon o___O That's really awesome imo that they both match. XD

Since I've completed the Unova dex, I've spent a lot of playtime on that but generally I've done pretty much nothing else after I captured everything/evolved everything so they'd have taken idk, an hour each? (Story and playtime - with idle time being the rest).

Also just wanna mention, while we usually don't want more than one purpose in a thread, these two kinda intertwine and fit in really good anyways, so it's all good. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2023
    I've got 95:29 on my black with 273 pokes caught and 511 seen. I pretty muct stopped playing because the post game is so boring compared to the other ones. I haven't touched my black in a couple months until now and I probably won't touch it for a while now. I may not touch it until BW2 come out. I have mainly just been playing the older versions which are much harder and more fun to play than this one.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I have about 45 hours logged on my current Pokémon White save at the moment. It's the game that I have the least time played on (at least the least time consecutively logged within a one year old Pokémon game). It's not that I don't enjoy the game, it's just that other circumstances arisen that meant that I couldn't put in as much time into the game as I would have liked.

However, as a consolation for myself (however late as it may be), I am soon to be on break from sixth-form: which in turn entails to more time spent playing Pokémon White!

RoxieXReal

PokemΘN
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    How long i've played.

Character Name: Mona
    badges: 8
    Pokedex:420 which is weird to me because according to Professor Juniper I've only seen 150. :/
    WHY?!
    Time: 143:17(don't know approximate time.)

OMG. i just noticed that your togetpi is looking super sinister! XD WOW. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2012
    Character Name: Mona
    badges: 8
    Pokedex:420 which is weird to me because according to Professor Juniper I've only seen 150. :/
    WHY?!
    Time: 143:17(don't know approximate time.)

OMG. i just noticed that your togetpi is looking super sinister! XD WOW. <3

Professor Juniper just counted your Unova pokemons..
    That Togepi got evil side xD

Last edited:

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
  • I played through White in its entirety three times, but even now I'd love to play it again. When it comes to the Pokémon series... dat replay value!

8bitSilence

"I HAVE FURY!"
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Haha I only had around 15 hours max in Pokemon White before I reset the game. I have an extremely bad habit of resetting Pokemon games. >.<

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Actually I haven't finished all the post-game stuff yet so only played once.
    Current play time is 424 hours and 34 minutes.
    Pokedex:440 seen Obtained:257

Back