• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen For how long did you play Pokémon B/W?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The last time I played White...I had about 350 hours logged in the game. I've been doing tons of trading and battling during that time, so that's where my time went by. xD As Jellicent mentioned, it's really amazing... you just can't put the game down.

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    In total on Pokemon White I would say I have just over 40 hours logged on the game in total. I've just restarted my game, however, so I have just over an hours play time on my current game save.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I still play BW. I RNG in them, play them for challenges, etc. I never really stop playing any of my Pokemon games though. I still even play Red from time to time, so just cause something gets outdated doesn't mean I'll stop playing.

Edit: Oh wait, like play times? 400+ hours on Jap White, 100+ hours on Black, 30-40 on Eng White. I feel like I've posted this before...?

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I seem to have logged 55:57 on Black. But I play games really slowly haha. And I just sort of got bored and stopped right before E4.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I'm on 120 hours and 440 Pokémon seen and counting. Don't know how many of those I own, but I'd imagine a fair few.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I've got 257:41 clocked, and I occasionally continue playing for my college's Pokemon Club Gym battles.

KidJaejae

Homunculus-based Trainer
    Years
    I've currently racked up about 70+ hours of play. With the majority of the time spent on EV training, breeding and consistent failure within the Battle Subway.
    I'm pretty surprised its not higher, usually my hours are within the triple digits by a few months after release. But its probably because I exhausted my drive to play, every single minute of my life, HeartGold...

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    I'm nearing 80 hours in my most recent play through of White. I've restarted too many times to count, but this will be my last play through and I intend to get up to 200 hours before I get Black 2 this October.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I mean really, Garbodor is a pile of garbage...

Muk is a pile of purple goop. (and Ditto is a pile of pink goop)

That kind of thing is found across every gen not just the newer ones. In fact whenever I think about questionable pokemon designs I often come back to the first generation. It seemed like rather than be creative for evolutions they just tacked another few of them together (Magneton, Dugtrio, Weezing)

As for how long I've played. I haven't played Pokemon White in a while so my total might be a bit low.

88 hours and 30 minutes. Seen 375 pokemon. Higher than I thought actually.

Last edited:

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
    Years
    I have a bad habit of leaving my NDS on in sleep mode too much, I'll never get to know my completion time. :( (Haven't beaten the game yet though) I am also spending an abnormal amount of time collecting the EV feathers as well, so I'm sure that will rack up even more hours. =/

Back