• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    New art! Somehow I managed to fit this in between 6000 words' worth of essays XD hehe...mainly by doing it from 1-3am! It's 3 in the morning here and I really should be going to bed XD But not before I put this up! ^^

Vulpix is so cute, and I haven't drawn it in ages, so I thought I'd give it a shot! ^^ Hope you like!

--FG :)

Years
    the awesome artist FG said:
    Vulpix is so cute, and I haven't drawn it in ages, so I thought I'd give it a shot! ^^ Hope you like!

--FG :)

O.O you just have to tell me the program you use cause it REALLY AWESOME!!! that vulpix is so cute, i could hug it! *hugs*

Years
    Hee hee! *Huggles Vulpix*

I never use to like Vulpix that much, I was allways a Growlithe person, but it kinda grew pn me after I caught it on Emerald and had no other good Pokemon to use XP

Whatever I have to say, I have said it before and you know what I'm gona say, so there is no point in saying it XD

I love the pose you have used...I allways found Vulpix cute when it lay down ^_^

Anyways, awesome work once again, FG! *Huggles*

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Wow, thanks guys! ^^;; Your comments are so sweet!! :D There are so many Pok?mon I haven't drawn in ages (though I have drawn each at least once, and made sprites of more than 251 of them - though not many people know that! XD)

eevee_lady, in answer to your question, I use Photoshop Elements 2.0 for my Sugimori-style pics. ^^ Hope that helps!

--FG

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Zomigowsh, FG, I haven't been here since.... May!!! o_0 *curses at self for being absorbed in RPs* Well, as always, your pictures are perfect, as always. I lurve ze Vulpixy!! *glomptacklehugglesFG* You're so awesome!! n_n

Edit- By the by, this is Dark_Espey, in case yopu didn't know.

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Thank you so much! *huge hugs!* ^^ That's so kind of you to say! :D
    My laptop broke at the weekend :( Which really sucks...so I won't be able to oekaki until the Christmas holidays as this computer is quite unstable and freezes a lot >_< Sorry about that! But I do have an idea for my next oekaki project. :D

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Awwwww thankies everyone! ^^ Your comments make me blush!!

Good idea too Dakota, I really should do some more hand-drawn stuff! XD I don't get much access to scanners which sucks though...>_<

Finally I have some more art to show XD I really apologise for the lack of art lately >_< A combination of loads of uni work and my laptop going bust has made it virtually impossible for me to do anything! But here you go - an oekaki I've been working on all day! ^^
    This is Rimmer as Dangerous Dan McGrew in the Emmy-winning episode of Red Dwarf, "Gunmen of the Apocalpyse". I love his "Rimmer vs The World" pose! hehe! Laser mouse and approx. 12 hours work. Hope you like! ^_^

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    O.O O.o, took me quite a long time to get out of shock state, that looks almost like a photo^^, and that's good!!!, VERY good!!, don't know how you do what you do, but you do it!!, I love your art, keep this quality level up!^^

Years
    XD, Linoone, after seeing so much of her work...the shock kinda lightens, you know what to expect, and whatever it is, its going to be great XD

Another awesome job, FG! This is your avatar back at LJ if I remember correctly, or something close anyways ^_^;;

I love it as usual, and still wounder as to how you can do it...I will meat your standards one day, YOU'LL SEE! =O

XD

Keep it up FG!

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Awwwwww! ^_^ Thankies Strider! Hehe, the thread just hit the big 700 posts! :D Awesome!
    I'm so glad you like it! It was GREAT fun to do, I had a blast! It was so refreshing to use the applet again after such a long time without access to it! Yep, it's one of my avatars at LJ! ^^ I will be posting it there later, too, for my Red Dwarf pals! hehe! :D

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Awwwww *huggles* Thanks Hakuryuu! ^^ So glad you like it! :D Hehe, I really need to finish that peacock picture. XD I got so far on it but then it got so tedious...*makes a note to finish that at some point!* I'd really like to get that one up on my DA!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Holy...... freaking..... llamas...... o-o *can hardly type*

I don't see anything out of place with this picture. It's magnificant!! God, you really should sell some of your art, or something. Like Nene Thomas. o_o *worships*

Back