• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

.Flygon

Flygon = <33
    Years
    Wow, you're Yayster on deviantART? Haha, I've seen you before of dA, and learned the Sugimori style from your tutorial. ;D

Keep up at it, I love your art. :)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Thank you so much you three! ^^; Yeah, I am Yayster on deviantART :) I'm glad that my Sugimori tutorial helped you! :D

Oh, I'd also like to draw attention to a contest I am running on dA in aid of Cancer Research :) It's an oekaki competition and anybody on dA can enter! If you want to read more, check out this news story:
    https://news.deviantart.com/article/37947/

--FG

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    wow the poker pic look soooooooooooooo real. and your soooooo nice to be helping the aid of Cancer Research.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Hey FG! You think you could link me to my Ampharos banner you made me like two or three years ago. I think it is still in your request folder on the domeofstars website. I wanted to used it again and change the name on it to Thomas-san. If you can't find it, I totally understand if it was deleted. lol

PS...you know I already love the Realism Poker Night...anything that has to do with Friends and You making has to be good. lol

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Well no, I didn't want to bother you so I tried to guess the filename myself, but I couldn't find it. But I'm guessing it might have either ampharos, ampharos23, amphros, or amphros23 in the name...but that is only a guess.

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Here ya go ^^
    Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

https://www.domeofstars.com/requests/amphros23.gif

Got it on my first try - how about that! XD

--FG

Years
    Wow. You're still here after forever. Still working with these siggy thingies I see. If I'm not mistaken you did a theme for PC right?

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Indeed you have (You made quite a few, if I recall correctly)! Im still using your old Latias/Latios one! xD 'Tis a good, solid theme with mild colors!

...Now if only there was a Multiquote button for that theme! ^_^ Thats the only thing bugging me ATM, but it doesnt stop me from using it!

Years
    You were the coolest. So talented.

I'm actually still using that Latios/Latias one too. Lots of things haven't changed. I was looking at my old post and I used to talk like some idiot kid back then. And they're STILL working on a better slogan.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Here's wukku paying a visit on FG-sha's awesome thread! <3

Your work never ceases to amaze me, seriously. XD I showed the pic to a friend of mine and he's like "dude that's a sweet photo!" When I told him it was a drawing I swear he just stared at the pic for like 10 minutes non-stop. XDD

Awesome work as always, dear FG-sha. :3

Forest Grovyle

Years
    I'm sure they're not bad, Pur3viL! ;)
    Thank you so much! :D

I can't believe it but I got my second Daily Deviation on deviantART today - for "Realism: Poker Night"! What a surprise! I'd like to thank everybody who supports my artwork as I couldn't do it without you guys ^_^

--FG

Back