• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
Years
  • Hah! Subeta! I see wut u did thar.

I tried out Subeta some years ago, but it kept crashing down and being completely slow. I haven't visited that place for quite some time...
    I agree with you on the artwork. That's what made me join on the first place. \D;

Anyway, I really like the expression you gave him! Very cute with simple colouring~ :>

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked it! If they have an artist opening I'll try out XD

Some others:

--FG

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • lol more pretties! I assume by "pets" you mean neopets? (sorry I dont pay much attentions to things that .... I, dont pay attention to T_T)

In short, excellent work, and the art style is spot on! I think the dark blue/gold combination works well for the turtle .. You'd be suprised how many things look awesome in dark blue and gold desu~! ^_^

.Brendan

Years
  • Great art Foreat Grovyle :P

I really like it, the way your detail is great and the amount of colour shadding is muah

Antipathy00

Normal-type PokemonTrainer!
    Years
  • Oh well, you sure are talented!
    Ive got some catching up to do.. gotta go throu the 62 previous pages haha
    It seems to be worth it:).

I like the 3 last ones you posted, especially firey one!

Years
  • Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked it! If they have an artist opening I'll try out XD

Some others:

--FG

AHH! CUTE! x3 Awww FG how long did this take you? This art is cute. The frist one is my favrotie out of the three thoguh. The dark color and the bright eyes go very well. Reminds me of night a little.^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    nice job :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

how do you post pictures because it wont let me

Last edited:
    Years
  • ur a horrilbe artist, why do u ever bother... :(

now, we have the best jk ever.

jk.

THAT WAS LYKE, AMAZING! UR A GREAT ARTISH FG, KEEP AT IT! HECK, U COULD ALMOST B A FREAKIN' PROFESSIONAL!!!

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • Yup i agree with all of you, forest rules. Keep going, by the way where can i buy the mouse you use! :)

-Amso-​

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    I just love your artwork!!! It's difficult 2 say wich 1 is the best!! i loved the 1 with
    charizard and salamence battling =) Wish i were as good as u! =/ well, no1's perfect (though u r pretty close) =P Keep up the good work and lucky 3000s posts

Back