• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest of Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    Annika watched the ground, tears slowly sliding down her cheeks. They were forced, nothing more.

"Are you people going to help me or not? G-d forbid if I'm a Northerner, it's not like I'm going to stab you in the neck while your back is turned..." She muttered, loud enough for the surrounding people to hear. "Well?"

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Yeah whatever. You can change sides, and G-d can't forbid you that. Anyhow, we're still friends." I said, frustrated. "How do you want us to help you?" Something tells me this wasen't going to be easy. If someone from the North came right now, would she want to go back? Didn't that notice her disappearance at all? Unless, they kicked her out of their village?

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    "Oh boy. Can you not see that I am bleeding? People of my own village wouldn't help me, so I come here, and you don't even know how?" Annika rolls her eyes. She almost expected those from the South the be smarter than that. "Don't worry, they won't attack you, looking for me...I doubt they know where I am."

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna was uncertain. She is from the north and Reyna hate people of the north. Then Reyna saw a drop. The drop came from the girl named Annika. She was crying. Reyna hread her pain. It made her look back on her past and how no one came to help. Would she let that happen again?

"These wounds do look bad but with the rigth medications and some good bandages. I may not need to use magic to heal these wounds." Reyna said as she pulled out a small bowl and stick from her belt. Then she pulled out some herbs and started to gridding them in the bowl with the stick. Reyna then said "These herbs should help the healing."

Reyna then look at one of the girls and said "I going to need some clean water for this. Would one of you mind getting some for me?" she asked them.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    This girl was...helping her? Annika's eyes almost widened, though slightly, but she quickly shook off the feeling of surprise.

But, another question came to mind. She hadn't told anyone where she was going. They would surely search for her...And they would come here after finding her armour and katana in the hollow of the tree in the forest...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Reyna stepped forward before I did, so I backed away. It was best for her to do it itstead. I was probably too frightening for Annika. I smiled at Reyna and walked away, back to my home. I kept thinking, what Reyna would do with her. I was ready for anything, since she didn't like me at all and Reyna would please her that much, it was quite obvious to leave them alone. Tomorrow, I would go back to find Reyna and see what her accomplishments were...

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna was crushing the herbs and saw Crystallica walking away. Reyna tougth that she trust me alone with this girl. Reyna smile and conutuned with the medication. She added some seeds to it them added some more water.

Reyna was still uncertain about this girl. She had the feeling that the Northern was hiding something. So she decided to talk to her. First Reyna asked "So how you doing, beside being in pain. The medication is almost done. What your name and who you got these injurys?"

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Reyna and Annika were talking. Who cares? I thought. They're better off alone anyways. When Reyna asked those questions, I could feel that she is still suspicious about Annika being from the North. If that was the case really....I decided to hide behind a bush, and listen to what Annika had to say for herself...

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    "My name is Annika," she started, sensing the uncertainty from the girl. She still needed to think up a reason why she got the wounds that she did, quickly. "I..I got these wounds because the elders of my village thought a punishment was due...Apparently I was too rough in training the youngers of our village..." Her voice fronted a tone of betrayal, and her eyes were to the ground. She could've fooled the best of liar in her own village in the North.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna was unsure to believe that these injurys came from a punishment of an elder. Annika could be lieing. She was looking at the ground and a bit in shock. But a punishment from an elder would make a person scared and who know how an elder of the North punsih their people. So Reyna decided to let this fact pass. Even if she doesn't know if it is the truth.

"Well the medication is ready." Reyna said. She put her hands into the bowl and when she pull it out Reyna's hand was cover is a ligth-green cream-like cream. Then She said "This may sting a little when I apply it to the injury. So don't say I didn't warn you."

Reyna started to rub the cream solution on to Annika's injurys. Reyna remember the daggers and asked, "Are you skilled in dagger fighting?" Then she countuned to apply the cream. and said to Annika, "So, what are you planning to do now that you are in the South?"

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    "Quite," she started. She took pride in her skills with a dagger. Wincing as the cream was applied, Annika continued, "And...it depends..on how the people would react to me being here..."

Her gaze still to the floor, Annika smiled slightly..though it was quickly banished from her lips.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Was that how she would speak of herself? Well let's see how she reacts after she is fully healed and is supposed to work for us. We kidnapped her! That was my evil side. I suddenly got jealous of Reyna being able to befriend an enemy and me being able to make them more outraged. But heck, I'm crouching behind a bush. What else could I possibly do...?

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna was a bit please to here she may stay. So she smile and said "Well not many people figth with daggers. I always seen people with swords. I take pride in my healing skills. I got to say there are not many people who can cobat and heal. Quiet useful." She saw Annika wincing and said "I told you it stings."

Rayna was now done with applying the medication and now she grabs some bandages from her belt. She told Annika, "All I need to do is bandage up these injurys and we be done."

Reyna warp the bandage around Annika's injurys. The wounds look like they are begining to heal with the help of the medication. Reyna now was going to ask one more question. "So, Are you missing anything back up in the North? Family? Friends? Things?"

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    Annika merely shakes her head at 'family', and 'friends', but it caught off guard when Reyna says 'things'. Her armour and katana were still in the tree, unless someone had found it. What if Southerners found it? What would they do with it?

"I have armour. And a katana," she anwers, truthfully. "They were stolen from me and hidden in the forest. Then I was given a chance to find them before they punished me, but I couldn't..."

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well hiding behind a bush wasen't going to make any difference. Even an ant walking, trying to carry bread crumbs would make a difference. Then something came to my mind. Bread crumbs? Go carry some to the north, and they'll love it. What I meant was, give them something good, perhaps, Annika?

I scrambled to my cabin, put on some dry clothing and an umbrella, and headed for the north, where the rain was pouring hard. In the forest, I found the things Annika was talking about, and decided to keep them with me. I dressed like a normal civilian, entering the village, nobody would notice me at all. Well, I was at the entrance, and had been soaked to the skin already...

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    (Aubrey will be a second character while I wait for Reyna.)

Aubrey stood still, staring at the forest. He had seen Annika enter earlier, and she'd not come out.

The rain plastered his dark hair to his forehead, his black eyes narrowed, he stands unmoving as his gaze slowly follows the female who emerged from the forest. His lips curved into a perfect frown, he slowly steps forward to greet her.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    As Aubrey came up to greet me, I started off like any other visitor or newcomer would say. "Hi, how are you? You must be a Northerner. Do you happen to know of a friend of yours, and also from your village. Annika, whom has came to my village with torn clothes and scratches all over her body. Could you guys be responsible for harming her, or id she lying? Here, I have found some of her belongings left in the forest." I said, reaching for my pocket. "Take a look. By the way, I mean no harm of any kind. I was wondering, since she insists on staying with us, is she of any importance to your village? What do you suggest we say?" I stopped, fearing I has said too much, and seeing if this man would be kind enought not to yell at me...

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    "Annika is in the South?" Aubrey's eyes lit up with anger. "And you have her armour? Give me that," he snatches Annika's belongings from the girl, his eyes narrowed. "Where is she? I swear to G-d, if you did anything to her, I will kill you both." His hand gripped the hilt of his sword, his knuckles white.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Now I wouldn't say this person was nice at all. Maybe the villages' founding fathers were like that to each other too. Why does history keep repeating itself? I looked at him, face blank. "Well, all you need to do now is tell me what I should say to her. No use yelling at me now. Just answer the question...."

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna was just getting done wraping the last bandage. "Well thats that." She said. Reyna then stood up and stared at Annika. Then she said "Come back tomorrow for I can do a check up on how you doing. I be in the house with the orange flag. Come about this time." Reyna then began to walk away and then said "Oh. I see if I can send a kid or someone to look for your armor."

Reyna was then just getting out and then remembered. "Oh, before I forget. If I not their when you come to your check up tommorow then wait for me OUTSIDE my house." Reyna then walk away.

Reyna was thinking about the mysteries surronding Annika. She from the North. No family and no friends up there. She maynot even be for the north. She maybe from another villlage who wants to hurt us and she is just a spy. Now that just crazy talk. Reyna then just smile.

Reyna also hope the Annika doesn't go inside her house tomorrow before the check up. Because she, Reyna, had something to do and she not sure if it going to take long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back