• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever and a Time ago

PKMNgamer

youtube.com/pkmngamer
Years
  • I signed up here... oooh 2 years ago? and haven't really posted much... LAWL 5 POSTZ i think...

I just want to say Hi and that I will be around more often and I'd like if people made an effort to get to know me (And my videos)

I just want to make sure ahead of time that you all won't hate on me for making Hack Machinima Videos on Youtube.

I've been rejected from the Serebii.net forums (Too strict) for posting about my series and from Pokemon Hackers Online for even mentioning hack series'

so please. check me out on Youtube. AND DON'T HATE ON ME. please.

Thanks, hope to meet lots of cool people on here.

Alec_

Years
  • That's great.XD. You're back :3. Welcome back by the way. Have fun and keep staying active. Enjoy! :>

~Fairytales.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeey, welcome to the forums, PKMNgamer!

Hope you enjoy your time here, since you're back. \o/

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I signed up here... oooh 2 years ago? and haven't really posted much... LAWL 5 POSTZ i think...

I just want to say Hi and that I will be around more often and I'd like if people made an effort to get to know me (And my videos)

I just want to make sure ahead of time that you all won't hate on me for making Hack Machinima Videos on Youtube.

I've been rejected from the Serebii.net forums (Too strict) for posting about my series and from Pokemon Hackers Online for even mentioning hack series'

so please. check me out on Youtube. AND DON'T HATE ON ME. please.

Thanks, hope to meet lots of cool people on here.
    2 years and you barely posted? That amazes me, lol.

Anyways welcome to the Community, PKMNgamer! xD

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hello, welcome back to PC PKMNgamer!

Stay active and read the rule if you've forgotten them ;)

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Heya, welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your stay. Enjoy the forums

Hello! Welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your stay man.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • rofl about Serebii

Their forum ain't as fun, but aside from their mods they have pretty cool people over there.

Hi and hope you have fun at PC.

Back