• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forport City's New Layout [Not Yet Coded]

Years
    All your recent layouts have been very nice. One thing though, you change too often. My rating is a 10/10. Razz did a good job once again.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Who exactly is Razz? I know he is a popular graphic artist but I dont really know him. Does he have an account here at PC?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    It's very disjointed, and I despise the navbars. The repeating background doesn't look good at all.

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    !

What can I say....it screams "RAZZ!".........The navigation boxes look horrible.....the borders............ew.I hate the collosal amount of simplicity used here.The layout could have been way better.4/10

Amor Vida

Brasil
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2005
    I think the layout very nice looking. I think it is cool how you have such a small banner. Whoever made this layout is someone I wish to have skills like one day.

Years
    Nice graphics; annoying and generic "I can put every page on my site on the left and a bunch of affiliates nobody will click on the right" layout. I'd work on it a little bit.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I think it iis very good D-C ...nice style...easy on the eyes...small little banner makes such alot of diffence...good job^_^ 8.9/10

Little Paul

Banned
    Years
    Myuureon said:
    What can I say....it screams "RAZZ!".........The navigation boxes look horrible.....the borders............ew.I hate the collosal amount of simplicity used here.The layout could have been way better.4/10

I'd like to see you do better. X3 Your layouts are just a copy of Valley of Nightmares hahaha..

Back