• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Found a treasure (I think)

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    Hi everyone,

I haven't been into cards in over almost 20 years.

I was shocked today when my elders told me they were cleaning up the attic and told me they found some old magic and pokemon cards.

I knew i still had magic the gathering cards somewhere but forgot that there were pokemon cards left whilst i thought i had given them all away to a kid who didn't had much at the time. Seems i was smart enough to keep the best for myself.

So i've looked around on internet today and saw that a lot of them pretty rare but i have no idea what they are worth. One site said my Charizard (almost perfect condition, the others are less...) is worth up over 10 grand? But i find that hard to believe...

Can some1 give me an indication?

Thanks in advance :) !

Attachments

• Found a treasure (I think)
      20190724_130622_compressed.jpg
      792.5 KB · Views: 20
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! The best place to ask about Pokemon card appraisals is in the Pokemon TCG section here. I recommend getting close up pictures of each card, front and back, so we can get a good idea of how much they're worth.

However, this section you're posting in is for introducing yourself to the community! So why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi everyone
    Hi, and welcome to PC! I hope you got help with your cards, but also that you found our community interesting and would like to stick around ;) Don't hesitate to ask us if there is anything you're wondering about this place.

Back