• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Life] Four Seasons: A Celebration of Life

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Merry Christmas everyone! Happy Hanukkah! I hope everyone has a restful holiday filled with love and cheer! Us at the clubhouse are so grateful for all of the contributions that the club members have made this year, we appreciate every single one of you <3 I'm very much looking forward to 2023!

Years
  • Since today is the Lantern Festival, the last day of Chinese New Year, I thought I would share some video of cool light exhibitions as the spring festivities draw to a close. I enjoyed seeing footage from the lantern fair at Beijing Garden Expo Park. I wish I could be there. I would want to walk through the yellow river lantern array.

Also sharing video from Zigong, the so-called "city of a thousand lights" where almost every street corner is said to have lanterns raised! My favorite part is the moving mecha rabbit.

Happy Year of the Rabbit everyone. I hope you are healthy and happy this new year. Wàn shì rú yì

Back