• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Franziska..

The dawn Witch Lucia

WTF YOU STALKER DAWG?!
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    THIS TOOK ME FOR ****ING EVER.
    IF YOU USE IT, GIVE ME PROPER CREDIT PLEASE.
    Large image inside:
    Spoiler:

And now for slow internetz, a link... https://i21.tinypic.com/x21edj.png

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I have to say very nice job (way better than I could ever draw) the only things I could say that might need a little fixing are the edges, and the rope.
    Edges: look a little rough (probably from the transparency) try smoothing them out
    Rope: the one end near the thumb looks a little too right-angley. but other than that awesome job, I'd love to see more

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Woah, cool it with the censor there. :< Cussing is against Community Rules~

Also, because this has never been brought up before, I won't penalize you for this thread, but I'll be making a Renders Thread, and in the future, please post your renders there, instead of making an individual thread, okay? ^^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Did you draw this or just cut it out? In the last case, don't you dare asking credit for it.

No, I'm positive she only rendered it. But it's fine to ask credit for renders, as long as the credit-er explicitly states that it's only the rendering job that they're giving credit for.

Back