• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fratomon has arrived!

Years
    Hello everyone, my name is Fratomon, and I am here on the PokeCommunity! I have joined because soon myself and my cousin plan to debut a rom hack, and this is by far the best environment to do so.

Im a huge Pokemon fan, been one for most of my life, its a huge part of me. I constantly play Showdown, and I try emulation as much as I can. I collect the TCG, have a youtube channel (same as my username!), and I play constantly on Showdown and have won Random Battle tournaments on streams hosted by people such as WaterAndGrass and KidsPTC!

My favorite Pokemon from each gen are:

Gen 1: Kabutops
    Gen 2: Crobat
    Gen 3: Blaziken
    Gen 4: Ambipom
    Gen 5: Serperior
    Gen 6: Diggersby

Here's how I rank each generation, in order of Best to Worst! (In my opinion, based on playing the games, not their content)

1. Gen 3
    2. Gen 2
    3. Gen 4
    4. Gen 5
    5. Gen 1
    6. Gen 6

I am a really big follower of the Poketubing community. Aside from being a part of it myself, I watch TCG openers like Primetime Pokemon, WaterAndGrass, PokemonExcavation, and SlayerofMCA. I really enjoy watching LPers like TheKingNappy, HoodlumScrafty, and TheHeatedMo. As a matter of fact, my friends and youtubers I watch have greatly influenced the Rom Hack I am creating, which everyone will find out more about once there is an official thread made and approved.

Anyway, I am very friendly, and look forward to talking to others in the near future. I hope we can all get along swimmingly!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    At least you love Blaziken! He's the awesome Fire Fight of them all! And I have to agree with you on the region rankings, despite Sinnoh being my favorite. Oh well, opinions are part of life. Good luck on your rom hack! It takes time to do all of that, and I will be waiting for it! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay and have a wonderful day! Welcome to PC!

Serperior eee. Glad to have more snakemon fans. He's one of my favorite grass starters. ^_^ Welcome!

Aaand of course any Hoenn fanatic is totally welcome, seems like there have been a growing number of us here on PokeCommunity nowadays. ;P I've always loved Hoenn ever since the release of R/S so the coming remakes are looking really wonderful, don't you think?

ROM hacking is pretty big here given the size of our hacking category so you've definitely chosen a good community to dive into. I don't know much about it myself but many who frequent the hacking section do so you're in good hands. Much luck to you and enjoy your time here, Fratomon!

Years
    Serperior eee. Glad to have more snakemon fans. He's one of my favorite grass starters. ^_^ Welcome!

Aaand of course any Hoenn fanatic is totally welcome, seems like there have been a growing number of us here on PokeCommunity nowadays. ;P I've always loved Hoenn ever since the release of R/S so the coming remakes are looking really wonderful, don't you think?

ROM hacking is pretty big here given the size of our hacking category so you've definitely chosen a good community to dive into. I don't know much about it myself but many who frequent the hacking section do so you're in good hands. Much luck to you and enjoy your time here, Fratomon!

Thank you! I really do like Serperior, really loved using it in my first playthrough of White. It's a very good starter, better than the other two in my opinion.

Im a huge Hoenn fan, so Im definitely looking forward to the remakes! :D

I know, I really am happy this community exists as it looks to constantly be flourishing!

At least you love Blaziken! He's the awesome Fire Fight of them all! And I have to agree with you on the region rankings, despite Sinnoh being my favorite. Oh well, opinions are part of life. Good luck on your rom hack! It takes time to do all of that, and I will be waiting for it! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay and have a wonderful day! Welcome to PC!

Blaziken is OP bro! I Sky Uppercutted a lot of stuff back in Emerald, man :P I really think my rankings go to show how far we've come in the games, ya know? Thank you for wishes of luck!

Back