• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Shinies

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Lawl, for once this title is not a misleading one. :U

Yeah yeah, I'm getting rid of some shiny pokemon from trades that are just box space and are all uncloned and look legit (Too lazy to extensively check this many but if you have a real problem with one, I will take it back). Just round up those Bidoofs and post what'd you like. It's first come first serve and you may take up to two pokemon for now until the next page (post 20) and then you may take one more pokemon again. No tricks, no scams. Just me doing a rushed garage sale. Btw, also happy early Pokemon Day. I might do something special for Friday too if I have some time. Anyways, dig in and have fun. FC is 3694 6502 1073 name Angel.

Nothing is left excepted reserved ones. So dun post with new offers. Good day peoples.

Shiny Torkoal R
    Shiny Shuppet R
    Shiny Stunky R
    Shiny Floatzel R
    Shiny Geodude R
    Shiny Fearow R
    Shiny Nincada R
    Shiny Linoone R
    Shiny Machop R
    Shiny Shellos (Pink) R
    Shiny Shuckle R
    Shiny Magmar R

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Lawl, for once this title is not a misleading one. :U

Yeah yeah, I'm getting rid of some shiny pokemon from trades that are just box space and are all uncloned and look legit (Too lazy to extensively check this many but if you have a real problem with one, I will take it back). Just round up those Bidoofs and post what'd you like. It's first come first serve and you may take up to two pokemon for now until the next page (post 20) and then you may take one more pokemon again. No tricks, no scams. Just me doing a rushed garage sale. Btw, also happy early Pokemon Day. I might do something special for Friday too if I have some time. Anyways, dig in and have fun. FC is 3694 6502 1073 name Angel.

Shiny Smeargle
    Shiny Torkoal
    Shiny Shuppet
    Shiny Magmar
    Shiny Kecleon
    Shiny Lopunny
    Shiny Mr. Mime
    Shiny Natu
    Shiny Seaking
    Shiny Lotad
    Shiny Togepi
    Shiny Snorunt (Female)
    Shiny Stunky
    Shiny Floatzel
    Shiny Geodude
    Shiny Ninetails
    Shiny Fearow
    Shiny Bronzong
    Shiny Magnezone
    Shiny Nincada
    Shiny Miltank
    Shiny Swinub
    Shiny Clefable
    Shiny Trapinch
    Shiny Ledian
    Shiny Surskit
    Shiny Sharpedo
    Shiny Linoone
    Shiny Machop
    Shiny Dunsparce
    Shiny Shellos (Pink)
    Shiny Shuckle
    Shiny Electrike
    Shiny Seadra
    Shiny Magmar
    Shiny Electabuzz
    i WILL TAKE WHATEVER YOU GIVE ME FOR MY SISTER WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANY SHINYS.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    MY SISTER WOULD LIKE MAGMAR IF IT COMES WITH MAGMA BOOSTER.she can't fin her pearl game.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    PM me, man, I'm mad interested. Especially for Smeargle and whoever else
    Sure, just wait your turn.
    i WILL TAKE WHATEVER YOU GIVE ME FOR MY SISTER WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANY SHINYS.
    Um, pick something please. Ok, Magmar is fine.. I don't have the item though.

i want shiny Shuckle and shiny Torkoal
    Sure, post your code and wait.
    May I have the shiny Ninetails?
    Sure, post code and wait.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    she wants magmar and floatzel but we can't find her pearl game so save it plese.

Back