• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Shinies

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Tbh, anything shiny and free is great by me. I really appreciate what you're doing!

Thanks. ^^ And you're welcome Yuni and okay Ryuu.

Yet again, if you have something reserved, PM or post here to pick it up. If something isn't claimed until tomorrow, that pokemon will go on gts. No more offers since there's nothing left. And I LOL at the person who just ranked the thread with a 1 star rating. I shall find you out and hurt you in your sleep. Bwaha.

Lawl I don't voice chat, Yuni. I scare people. ;D

TwilightBlade

Years
    too bad.I still can't find my sisters pearl game.oh well
    Well I'll give you till tomorrow evening so like 24 more hours from now to find if. If you can't find it, then your shinies are gonna be dumped for Eevee in the GTS. It's a prettier Bidoof. D:
    Can I have the Shiny Geodude? My FC is 4983 2590 3721.
    It's reserved..
    Lol that was me. lolololololol. Thanks for my cute little shiny

How could you? That Shellos was like one of the first things I collected. D8
    Lol you're welcome.

Surskit is gone.

No more offers guys. Everything has been traded or reserved. Get lost or have some free cookies. *shares* :3

TwilightBlade

Years
    can i have shiny geodude and machop?

-_-;

No more offers.

Btw Ryuu, you don't have to give me the Zapdos and Moltres for them.. They're free shinies. Your birds are just gonna be dumped on GTS for crud so I'd rather let you keep them. And it's lagging.. o.o

Espeon Master and Haffey, you're up after this.

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Oh I fear I came too late...
    Could I please have;

Shiny Stunky R
    Shiny Shuckle R

Love the look of those two! =)
    My FC is: 2019 9119 9153

Last edited:
    Back