• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends Arceus] Free shiny pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'll take Shellos!

Do any of the Drifblim have good natures and stats?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Drifblims: 2x Jolly, careful, hasty, bashful
    Drifloon: lonely, modest

Oh cool, yeah Modest Drifloon would be nice.

If you don't get takers for the Drifblim after a while you should Surprise Trade them, the amount of Caterpies flying around there it'll make someone's day!

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2022
    Oh cool, yeah Modest Drifloon would be nice.

If you don't get takers for the Drifblim after a while you should Surprise Trade them, the amount of Caterpies flying around there it'll make someone's day!
    I was thinking about that yeah haha

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Oh, can I take that riolu of yours too please? :D

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    I can do either, but Home would probably be best right now. I've only ever done Wonder Trades that way, so I may need a minute to figure out how to do one directly from there.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2022
    I can do either, but Home would probably be best right now. I've only ever done Wonder Trades that way, so I may need a minute to figure out how to do one directly from there.
    If you click on Friends you can add me FC: YQHZHFHNAFEK then click on me, and trade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back