• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Freeze* Its the Ice Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    ice-types who need an evolution..
    i think i'd go for Abomasnow indeed.
    if not.. maybe Weavile? though i don't know how they could improve him without making him huge-assed or something.

and that's not good. D:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    ice-types who need an evolution..
    i think i'd go for Abomasnow indeed.
    if not.. maybe Weavile? though i don't know how they could improve him without making him huge-assed or something.

and that's not good. D:

WEAVILE NO WAY!! he allready evolves and he realy looks like he dosent evolve so lets leave it that way the best choice is Abomasnow noone else for me!
    P.S atleast you agree with Abomasnow!:)

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    :O *eyes pop out of head

THIS HAS BEEN THE CLUB THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR O.O Like seriously... if school hadn't picked up, I so would have made this ;.;

Name: Snow Phoenix (I also go by FS which is the abbreviation of my original username, "FrozenSnowman")

Why would I like to join? Oh, my. How should I awnser without sounding like a nutcase? I can't ^-^' I've always loved Ice types. They're either majestic like Dewgong, Lapras, Froslass,... or cute like Swinub, Delibird, and Kumasyun. I could said more, but I'd probably shut my mouth before I go too fanboy :P

Partner: Although, my favorite pokemon IS Swinub... I'm not the biggest fan of sharing ^-^' So I'll go with another of my all time favs. and IMO one of the more underated Ice types: Dewgong <3

Oh and I have a few pictures of Ice types in my "winter album." I originally had them for another ice club, but it was wiped during the whole club cleanup so I stopped adding them. I could definitelly start looking for some more.

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    Has anyone got something to say or are we going to let this club die?

New Topic: What Ice types have you used in Pokemon Contests?
    I have used Walrein in beauty contests and won but when i won the master contest the gallery lady didn't come :(

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    What's You fav Ice type Pokemon?
    Swinub. It's round and adorable.
    Whats your fav Ice Type Move?

Definitely Icebeam. Pew pew $.$ Although, on a hail team... Blizzard pawns $.$
    Who's your fav Ice Gym Leader?
    For now it's Pryce <3 But, I'm waiting to see how Hachiku turns out :D
    If you could think of a new Ice Pokemon to create what would it be?
    I'm actually working on a fakemon right now... "Sickophant" (spelling is pending). It's either pure Ice or Ice/Poison. It's the sickness pokemon and it's an elephant :P
    Do you think they should of made Emploeon Water/Ice?

Hmm... that type combo is so overused so I'm leaning no... But, it'd be awesome to have had it in the ice type domain.

I'll go back and look for the other previous topics later.

shinysweety

Years
    Hey guys i made some fake ice pokemon look!

This is the Flaxen region ice pokemon

Spoiler:

This is the flino region ice pokemon
    Spoiler:

And this is snosha region ice pokemon(i have stupid region names LOL)
    Spoiler:

So umm side topic:wich is your fav made up ice pokemon from each region?

Mine is Frostail,winteer and sheepuff whats yours!

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    Which is your fav made up ice Pokemon from each region?

Frostail, Winteer and Frostoth. I have made up some fake Pokemon before, i am going to make some more one day and this time they will be Ice type.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    My favorite region is definitely that middle one @-@

The Foalnee line and Sleepad are great. A little less fond of Hibeezy than Sleepad though. I almost really liked Glacalk, but I don't really care for the head.

As for the other: Frostail, and Frostoth. The Frostail line pretty much wins due to the lesser amount of pokemon @-@ Still a nice design regardless!

shinysweety

Years
    My favorite region is definitely that middle one @-@

The Foalnee line and Sleepad are great. A little less fond of Hibeezy than Sleepad though. I almost really liked Glacalk, but I don't really care for the head.

As for the other: Frostail, and Frostoth. The Frostail line pretty much wins due to the lesser amount of pokemon @-@ Still a nice design regardless!

So you defenatly like my made up pokemon!!thnx!!:)

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    What annoys me is people who join the club then there inactive. Also i thought of a new question.

What type would you like to see paired with Ice Type?
    Ice/Poison i wouldn't mind seeing. Or Ice/Fire Starter like a two headed creature with an Ice side and Fire side.

shinysweety

Years
    What annoys me is people who join the club then there inactive. Also i thought of a new question.

What type would you like to see paired with Ice Type?
    Ice/Poison i wouldn't mind seeing. Or Ice/Fire Starter like a two headed creature with an Ice side and Fire side.

I would say ice fire cause they would cover eachothers weekneses!!:)

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    So you defenatly like my made up pokemon!!thnx!!:)

Yeah I liked them :P

As for Ice type pairings... I definitely agree with Ice Queen on Ice/Poison... I can totally see it as the "sickness/illness" pokemon.

As for Fire/Ice... It just seems too contradictory even for the two-headed creature thing @-@

Pesonally I want an Electric/Ice (that's not Fridge Rotom) and I want to say steel for it's defenses... but, that would give it two 4xs which is bad ;.;

shinysweety

Years
    Yeah I liked them :P

As for Ice type pairings... I definitely agree with Ice Queen on Ice/Poison... I can totally see it as the "sickness/illness" pokemon.

As for Fire/Ice... It just seems too contradictory even for the two-headed creature thing @-@

Pesonally I want an Electric/Ice (that's not Fridge Rotom) and I want to say steel for it's defenses... but, that would give it two 4xs which is bad ;.;

Yeah,its kinda wierd thats it is ice/fire but still it would be the best choice although ice/electrice would be good too.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    It sucks that like only three people are active here :/

Oh and err... I guess I'd like to throw in a new topic.

Which Gen V Ice type do you like best and why?

I personally like Kumasyun and Kyurem. Kumasyun because it's adorable with the two snot-sicles and everything x3 And Kyurem because it looks cool and any Ice Dragon pawns O:<

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Name: Uh... Just call me by my username. o.o
    Why you want to Join: I love ice types. <3
    Partner: Uh.. Can it be Glaceon? If not, I'll take Sneasel. o:

Which Gen V Ice type do you like best and why?

Kumasyun. It's the cutest out of all Gen V pokemon. <3 (IMO, of course.) Also, Tsunbear(?) looked rather badass. Kumasyun is so going into my team~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back