• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Freeze* Its the Ice Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Queen

I Love May
Years
  • k i just thought i would let you know that so when you have done that many posts you can let me know in case i dont realize.

Also New Topic:
    If you could think of a new Ice Pokemon to create what would it be?
    And Do you think they should of made Emploeon Water/Ice?

they should make Frosty as a legendary or something like that and Emploeon i think should be Water/Ice because its based on a penguin and they live in the ice.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • k i just thought i would let you know that so when you have done that many posts you can let me know in case i dont realize.

Also New Topic:
    And Do you think they should of made Emploeon Water/Ice?

they should make Frosty as a legendary or something like that and Emploeon i think should be Water/Ice because its based on a penguin and they live in the ice.

Yeah they should have made empoleon a water/ice its dumb that they didnt!
    maby they should have made piplup and prinplup a water/ice too cause there all penguins you know!

P.S although they are starters and starters like piplup and turtwig normaly have one type not two.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • does sign-up posts count?

My favorite ice type gym leader is Candice

PS: Candice gave me alot of trouble in Platinum, because my infernape only knew HM's, which all were Normal and Fighting, and her Froslass was part Ghost, so i had to use a Sneasel which was like 6 levels below Froslass

So Candice+Froslass= Terror

shinysweety

Years
  • does sign-up posts count?

My favorite ice type gym leader is Candice

PS: Candice gave me alot of trouble in Platinum, because my infernape only knew HM's, which all were Normal and Fighting, and her Froslass was part Ghost, so i had to use a Sneasel which was like 6 levels below Froslass

So Candice+Froslass= Terror

Yeah i hade a infernape too it was preety hard with Candice i think that she isnt that hard but she was real trouble!!

shinysweety

Years
  • cool realy!
    well new topic what ice type move has helped you the most through your pokemon games/game, who had that move and why it helped you alot.

realy well new topic what ice type move has helped you the most through your pokemon games/game, who had that move and why it helped you alot.

Last edited:

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
  • Articuno really helped me out on Leaf Green Sheer Cold ftw. And sometimes i even use non Ice types but its the moves like Blizzard or Ice beam that help me win

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Name: Akiyuki Aretukasu
    Why you want to Join: Ice is my favorite type in the Pokemon games! I have full Ice-type teams on 3 of my games and at least 1 on most the others! I even have a Pokemon Trainer OC (based on me) that is an Ice-type Gym Leader!
    Partner: Froslass, my favorite Ice-type. Also my Pokemon Trainer OC's partner. She is nicknamed "Mizore".

Whats your fav Ice Type Move?
    Ice Beam. 100% accuracy and decently powerful. <3

Who's your fav Ice Gym Leader?
    Pryce. Johto FTW!

I've created a few Ice-type Fakemon, but my favorite would have to be my Ice/Ghost snowman, Snohos. I can post a pic if you would like.

Do you think they should of made Emploeon Water/Ice?
    Yes! I still hope we'll get an Ice-type starter someday! ;A;

What ice type move has helped you the most through your pokemon games/game, who had that move and why it helped you alot?
    Probably Hail or Ice Beam, used by my Froslass, Mizore. Hail not only boosted the power of my Ice-type attacks, but also raised her evasiveness. It was also useful with Blizzard, but that move's PP is so low. D=

What ice type move has helped you the most through your pokemon games/game, who had that move and why it helped you alot?
    Ice Beam. Almost all my Pokemon that could learn it knew it. It can be deadly. >:D

Last edited:

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
  • Name: Lucas :D
    Why you want to Join: I pretty much adore Ice Pokemon :P I've done different run through of games with just ice type teams and I have a fanfic in mind about an ice type trainer.And Mamoswine and his evos are my fav pokemon
    Partner: Mamoswine ♥♥♥♥

Start some cool convo :)

Who's your fav Ice Gym Leader? Pryce just look at him he is one cold hearted Old man of sheer epicness he carries a cane of ice and DOESN'T WEAR GLOVES!

*Freeze* Its the Ice Fanclub

Cant argue with that logic.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back