• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Freeze* Its the Ice Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    well how bout this then.

Spoiler:

the only thing to say is RUBISH!

LAWL!
    That just made my day.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Here's a question... sort of...

Delibird, Stantler, and Jynx have all been considered "Santa's Pokemon" (Holiday Hi-Jynx and Stantler's little helpers). Which do you feel best fits the title of "Santa's little helper." It can be based off of the anime, design, or whatever. I thought it sort of fit the holidays ;3

Years
    I'd agree with Ice Queen on that. Since it has been carrying a bag of presents around, I'm pretty sure that Delibird was designed in the image of Santa Claus himself.

CHAZ The Cat

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    True. But Stantler can be Delibird's raindeer. Maybe a shiny Stantler is Rudolph?

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    Jynx can be Mrs Claws Azelf can be the elf that make the toys for santa.

*Freeze* Its the Ice Fanclub

Dont forget that there was a santa so Delibird cant be santa.

Years
    Name: zoo3891
    Why you want to Join: I want to be a part of a fanclub, i am considering making a hail team, Sneasel recently became a best friend, and i love ice types.
    Partner: Sneasel

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    New Question: Do you think Ice type is underrated due to it being frozen water and most people like Water type better?

I think Ice type is underrated because most people have Water types and give them ice moves and more people like Water types more.

I couldnt think of any questions and i thought i post that.

CHAZ The Cat

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    I think that's true.
    Plus, when creating a team, you get more and more powerful water types, and easier than the ice types. And when there are Pokémon like Milotic, Gyarados and Lapras, that can use ice types so well...
    (I know Lapras is a dual type)

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    AHHH, I MISSED YOU PEOPLE.
    ohai. i've been not here for a long time. yes. it is I.
    in any case, hello to any new/returning/active.. just ALL members XD;

now for some topics. i had to actually grab notepad to be able to recite all of them.

DYOU THINK SWINUB&CO/SNEASEL&CO SHOULD BE ICE?
    ... technically they are.. right? i don't think any of them should've been pureICE tho, i like it the way it is.

GLACIA/LORELEI?
    Lorelei simply cause i loved her in PokéSpe. XD;

FAVE ICE LEGEND?
    Articuno obviously. not that there's so much to choose from :/

FAVE ICE GEN?
    thats a hard one actually.. if i had to pick i think id say.. Johto, cause they managed to come up with three awesome ICEs. Sneasel, Swinub and Deli! 8D
    idontlikeSmoochum/Jynxmuch

SKIER/BOARDER? DPPt BOARDER/MALESKIER?
    i don't.. really care either way, they're just training material to me! XD;
    but naw, both are great. both wield ICEtypes after all <3
    ill say there shouldve been boarders instead of male skiers tho! more variety. XD;

TOP SPEED/ACCURACY?
    iono bout accuracy but for speed the winner's Weavile obviously. its even faster than Arceus XD;

ICE GYMLEADER?
    ..... personally i dont like her much. she looks too much like other leaders. Winona/Candice much? she can stick with her FLYINGtypes.

SANTAS LITTLE HELPERS?
    oof, i think Delibird would be a great sidekick, but obviously Stantler's got to be the one to pull their sleigh.

ICE UNDERRATED?
    ICE is underrated alright. in fact no rating could be high enough for the fabulousness that is ICE! XD;

siiigh, there were so many..
    but that's it. i'm done for now.
    ill be more active again nao ~

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    Thankx for the answers and i dont know why people are not post anything much be Christmas and New Years. but heres a question.

Icefall Cave or Ice Path?

Spoiler:

For me i like Ice Path better because i like the look of th cave and the coloring looks awesome.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    ICE PATH / ICEFALL CAVE?
    hm, that's a hard one actually. i think i'll go with Icefall Cave, simply cause there were more different things to overcome.
    like in Ice Path there's the slippery floor (and using Strength to drop stones to make it possible to slide properly),
    while in Icefall Cave there's slippery floor, but also the trick of walking over floors that can only be walked over once, and then falling into the correct spot.. also needing Surf as well as Waterfall.

i think the difference in design is mainly cause cause of the platform.. HGSS are DSgames, thus newer than the FRLG games, which were for GBA .
    but iono about that. XD;

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    Actually i liked the design better of Ice Path in Crystal better than Icefall Cave design so its not just becasuse it got better graphics on HG/SS.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    yeah?.. well i never played Crystal, so i don't know about the design in there XD;
    the first game i ever played myself was Sapphire, so yeah .

... on that note,
    shouldn't we include Shoal Cave in here too? It's not really an ice cave, but it was the only place you could find the ICEtype Spheal.. does that count? XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back