• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
  • I was about to ask the girl with the cubone how she got it when the door to the lab opened.

"Good morning, everyone." He greeted us, then said a little louder in an amused tone, " It looks like everyone is punctual this year." He stood aside, holding the door open. "Come on in."

I filmed everyone entering, then started in myself. "Hold on, young man. Only those starting their pokemon journey are allowed in today."
    "Aw, please professor?" I begged. "I'm sort of starting my own journey, too. Not as a trainer, but as a pokemon documentor," I reasoned.
    He looked at me for what seemed an eternity, but was probably only a couple seconds. "Ok, Dale, but please stay out of the way, and no interviews until we are finished."
    "Thanks professor!" I beamed as I walked in.

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Ruki walked into the lab wit the others and forgot about her plan to be the last to get her Pokemon. When Prof. Oak came in she walked quickly up to him. "Hello Professor." She said smiling. She knew that Prof. Oak would tell all the new Pokemon trainers about their journey before they began but she hoped she could pick her Pokemon first. But not wanting to sound rude or impationt she simply smiled and stood there bouncing on the balls of her feet excitedly.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Brendan's big brother asked something to all of us. A kid named Duc answered him first, and then it was all silent... I tried to break the silence, but then professor Oak opened the door. I smiled and entered after a little number of people. "good morning professor Oak!" I said to him with a big smile when I walked in... but I suddenly stopped... people still were coming, and I just asked him an stupid question... "professor Oak... I possibly already know your answer, but just because I really want to ask you... you don't have any Pikachu left, right?". Ahhhh, those childhood days......

Years
  • OOC: That song's sad? I really don't think so...

If you like it very much, I guess I could send you the song! But it's the only song I'll give away. The company's gotta get a profit, ya know!
    F.Y.I. the song's from the CD Pok?mon: 2.B.A. Master (as my siggy implies).

IC: "Pikachu? Heavens, no!" Professor Oak said. "Pikachu are very rowdy and not really suitible for beginning trainers. I only had one Pikachu, and Ash Ketchum already claimed it, although he was his luck that it was the only Pok?mon I had then. Let's just say that they had a rough start..."

"Hi, Professor!" Duc said with a happy tone after the professor had finished the comment. He's met him before while he was in the Pok?mon Junior Rangers. He would have been all crazy about meeting the professor if he hadn't met him before.

"Well, hello there, Duc!" Professor Oak replied. "Hmm? You're not wearing the Pok?mon Junior Ranger's Uniform. Did you quit?"

"Oh yeah, that." Duc mumbled. "Well, if I'm gonna be a trainer like Ash Ketchum, I've gotta start now!"

"Well, if you're so sure of yourself, be my guest."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Hey Dqle, where did you get the CD? I'd love to get one myself, and haven't seen them in any stores around where I live.

IC: I go stand in the far corner, positioning myself so I can get all the action. As I stand there by a door along one wall, I think I hear a soft, voice and an even quieter "shsh." The door is closed however, and I don't open it. I think I know who's on the other side, and don't want to spoil the surprise.

The professor heads to the front of the room which is set up like a classroom at the moment. "Everyone, please take a seat. Before we start, I have someone I'd like you to meet. I'm sure I won't have to tell you who he is once you see him." He smiles as he heads toward the door that I'm next to.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "yeah... if you say so professor. Well, I think I... I mean, we are going to wait for you" I told him with another smile. Then I walked away from him, and got near the other beggining trainers. "ok, I waited so long just for professor Oak open the lab... I can wait a few minutes to recieve my pok?mon..." I said to myself, as I stood still in a corner. I wasn't really complaining, I just was excited about recieving my first pok?mon.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: I don't think you can get it in most stores. I have never seen it in stores. But I got my copy off the internet. Amazon to be precise. I'd suggest you look there.

Ruki shrugs and walks over to a seet. I wonder who it is we're going ot meet. She thought leting her imaginaion wander. Then her mind strayed back to what Pokemon she ws going ot get. She looked at the door Prof. Oak was standing in front of. It must be some one from Pallet Town. Why else would he introuduce him to trainers beginning their journey in Pallet? She nodded confirming what she thought.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Sam looks at Professor Oak nervously ((I don't know who's RPing him.)) "Um, you can see already that I have my Pokemon right here, a Cubone." she says, holding her up for him to see. "I was just...wondering if I could have Pokeballs and a Pokedex..."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: I'm supposed to be roleplaying all non-player characters, thanks for asking, Sam. I'm not mad, but, Dqle, could you just play your character, please?

IC: Professor Oak bends down on his knee to examine the cubone. "And a handsome young cubone you are, too, aren't you?" He stands back up and says to the shy young trainer, "Yes, um, Sam, is it? We shall get to the equipment later. Can you sit down, please?"

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
  • occ: Sorry I haven't posted in this thread for awhile. ^^;

ic: Scott took a seat confused, he had planned that they would come in, choose their pokemon, and be out of there pretty fast. What's another hour to how long I've been waiting. he thought to himself. Excitedly he glanced over toward the pokeballs, I hope nobody wants the one I want he thought to himself glancing at everyone else.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • I step further away from the door so I can get a good shot of whoever comes out as Professor Oak opens the door. "Everyone, meet palet town's own Ash Ketchum, and my grandson, Gary Oak."

Ash (with Pikachu riding on Ash's backpack and peeking over his head) and Gary start to come through the door at the same time, but the door is too narrow. They glare at each other for a moment then Ash steps back and lets Gary through first, muttering under his breath "Show off!" Gary turns his nose up at Ash as he walk through the door. Then Ash comes out, and the two stand at the front of the room. "Hi everyone," Ash greets the new trainers.

OOC: Don't forget, the forum will be down over the weekend! Let's get as much done as we can before then!

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: you brought Ash himself to the RP?! I don't know why you keep amazing me (maybe I'm too old now XD).

ic: I raised my head as Ash Ketchum himself, and his 'rival' Gary Oak entered the room. Why would be so important to professor Oak to come with the heroes of Pallet Town?. I couldn't resist, I was open-mouth when I saw Ash Ketchum for first time in my life! (not thanks to TV).

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • "Pikaa! Pik pik chu pikachu! Pikachu chu." :::Hello! Pleased to meet you. I'm Pikachu:: Pikachu comes over to cubone and shakes his hand.
    "Ha ha, looks like you made another friend, Pikachu! Nice cubone you have there, um, what's your name?" Ash smiles and looks at Sam.

OOC: BTW, this RP is taking place the day after Ash saved his mom from the unknown. So you may wish to rp this with your characters asking questions about the adventure, since they'd have seen coverage of it on TV.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • ((My Cubone is a She))

Sam lowers her head. "I'm, er, Sam. I'm originally from Lavender, but we, we moved here."
    "Cu-cu bone!" {How's it like traveling?} The Cubone says, smiling. She was a little more socail then her trainer.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • "Pik pika pikaaa pikachu!" ::It's fun traveling with my friend, Ash.:: Pikachu beams over at Ash. Gary rolls his eyes.

This is really great! I focus on the two pokemon as they're talking to each other. This is pulitzer material for sure.

ooc: it's Sunday @ midnight that PC will be closed, so we've a little more time than I thought.

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • "Pikaaaah," Pikachu sounded like he was laughing. "Pik pika chu chu pikpik chuu pikaaachu!" ::Oh, no. Those two couldn't travel together, or else there'd only be one hero from Pallet town standing up there!::

Professor Oak chuckles, and I zoom back out to cover the whole room. "Does anyone have any questions for these two experienced trainers?"

Years
  • OOC: Sorry I posted late! I tried to post last night, but the server was down. I wanted to post the fact that Ash shouldn't be in Pallet since that movie took someplace in the Johto Region. Of course, it's you RP!

Oh, and sorry about controlling non-player characters! I'm used to RPs where all players could control non-player characters. I guess this could make it a whole lot more organized (unlike some of the RPs I've been through...)

Oh, and if anyone wants the song where I got the quote, just PM me.

IC: At first, Duc didn't know what to say or do. He knew that Ash was standing right in front of him. His idol, however, was last heard of somewhere in the Johto Region. If he had his computer with him, he'd figure out exactly which town he was at.

"Yeah, I have a question, Professor Oak." he said somewhat bitterly. "Are you the real Ash Ketchum?" He looked remarkably like the idol he's been following. And that Pikachu was friendly like Ash's. Even then, he can't figure out how Ash would have traveled back to Kanto in such a short amount of time. Of course, he missed the entire TV report about GreenField and the incident that happened there since he was traveling to Pallet Town all by himself at the time.

He knew Gary Oak's the real guy. He had no questions for him. However, just to settle his mind, he asked him something anyways. "Hey, Gary, to prove that guy's Ash, could you say something to make him act like the Ash I've heard so much about?"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: I'm gonna have to look at that movie once again...I could have sworn it took place right outside of Pallet. Whatever, if it isn't let's take artistic liscense ;-p

"Huh? Of course I'm the real Ash! Who else would I be?" Ash acts insulted.
    "Yeah," says Gary, "Who else could look so much like a loser?" Gary holds up his fingers in an "L" shape.
    Ash balls up his hands into fists. "Who are you calling a loser?" Ash yells at Gary.

Professor Oak steps in between the two. "Now, now, we don't want to start an argument. Behind the professor's back, Ash makes a face at Gary (lower eyelid pulled down, tongue sticking out). I almost start laughing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back