• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends

Bananas?

• Total voters

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    At school I have a group but only one good friend.
    I have two other best friends who happen my cousins. I love them so much, they're like... my life ^^ ~

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Well, for me, it's between the first two, because I have a lot of people I consider to be best friends, but I have a lot of friends, too :3 So I don't know~ I love them all with my life, and life just lights up when I hang out with them.

Online, I've lost contact with all but a few of them.

Years
    Yvanna & Chloe.

Me two BFFLz. I love them.

It is nice to have friends. It makes you feel like u have a sense of pride =]

The Sweetest Evil♥

Famous Among The Living Dead
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    i like having one best friend
    that i hang out with most of
    the time, but somtimes i'll be
    with a small group.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    I have one extremely close friend, and that's about it. :3

However, I wish I did have a group of friends when she's absent. :/

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    How about no friends?

Well, usually, I prefer to hang out alone.

For your poll, where's the "Yes, free bananas" option?

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    I'm kinda two ways, i have a couple best friends that i hang out with, but i have two other groups that i'm friends with too. One is my band friends, one is my church friends, so yeah.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I have a group of friends who are all pretty close to me. But there is one person I probably trust the most, since she's been with me for several years now. It's funny, since my somewhat negative opinions clash with all my friends' more positive ones quite often.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I have a group of friends that I hang round with, but recently some of them have become more distant from the others, because they like to hang out with the boys in the year above. I do have like a best friend in the group though. The others are close friends. I'm like that post ^

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have a few friends. i am not really close to any of them. I can talk to two of them more than the others.

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
    I could probably count all my good friends with the fingers on one hand. I have an extremely hard time trusting people and there's not one person I can think of right now that I could completely confide in.

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    I do not have any friends here, explaining my ballot. However, I have a couple of friends I chill with that I could only hope to trust my life with.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yep at school I consider anyone a friend,
    But I do have a group of friends :P

~C3LEBI

Back