• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Zeraora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Ash's Torkoal was one of his better Hoenn Pokemon in terms of actually having personality, but...urggh. Going through the Hoenn dex like this reminds me of just how crap Gen III was. xD

pkmin3033

I dunno what to make of Grumpig...nice colour scheme, ugly design.

pkmin3033

Flygon is pretty! I didn't like that Drew - who I really did not care for - had one, but between Flygon and Salamence, I think Flygon has the nicer design~

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #335 Zangoose

It's ironic that it can breed with the very Pokémon it vehemently despises the most; Seviper.

pkmin3033

Pretty rock of love and justice; in the name of the Moon, I will punish you!

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    #340 Whiscash

Its cry sounds like its pre-evolved form, Barboach, only that it has longer duration.

Last edited:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    #342 Crawdaunt

Rogue Pokemon, makes sense since its attack stat is high.

(Just realized Poochyena wasn't mentioned at page 11, which is why the post numbers do not match the Pokemon's number.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back